OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 140
  4. 141
  5. 142
  6. ...
  7. 143
Looking to join a clan for MATURE adults only if one even exists.
Serious playing with no friendly fire , not fussed about grinding or having to salute to some 8yo fat kid that can hardly string a sentence together.
I am 30yo and married , I don’t wanna sit on discord all day talking crap.
Cant play 30 hours a week because I have a job and a life outside Xbox, but I do enjoy a couple hours here and there.

If if anyone knows of any clans that would suit my need , hook me up.

Mail me
naughtyscoty(at)hotmail(dot)com

Discord - naughty scoty#6332
Mainly Support/defense but can effectively play whatever role is needed

Central Time zone

Looking to play competitive but casual from time to time

Play schedule with work is 3:30pm-10pm Tuesday,Thursday
School nights are Monday/Wednesday so can't really play those nights as I leave work and go straight there till 9-10pm. Saturdays I'm on all day and night, Sunday is all day till around 10-11pm.
When school is out my time schedule is mon-thursday 3:30pm-10pm Friday 3:30pm-10pm and Saturday is all day and night then Sunday all day till 10-11.

Looking for a clan to meet friends and have people to run social/ranked with, recently swapped from PS4 over to Xbox so am pretty lonely currently.

GT: PoPtrtz
In just a couple of months The Tamriel Outlaws have gone from 4 to 100 players, and made it to 26% completion for Achilles!

We are replacing 40 of our least active members to get to this goal faster! Room has already been made for new recruits so send a request (make sure you’re not already in a company) and we’ll get you a spot ASAP

Regards,
The Tamriel Outlaws
Hello Fellows.

I'm looking for a mature clan to join, ideally 18+ for either serious or just some friends to play Halo with as none of my RL friends like Halo which upsets me but I'd like to find some people close to my age that I can play Halo with and have fun, either super serious or casual. If you want to message me. Also UK based would be nice but not necessary.

Xbox: Ric119
Discord: Ric119#5558
For Halo 5
Gamer tag: bon3crush3r247
I made my account in 5th grade and thought this was the coolest name ever. Im 18 now and just never bothered changing it haha

Play Style: Get the power weapons and power ups and then support teammates as much as I can. I try to help the closest teammate that is shooting. If there’s no action I’m looking for an enemy and sticking to the sides of the map. I’m always paying attention to respawn times. Currently Diamond 1 in slayer.

Time Zone: Mountain Time and I usually play every day for a little while between 6:30 and 9:00. More time to play on the weekends.

What I hope to get from a clan: Decent players to play with because none of my friends play Halo and I just started playing Halo 5 a lot again. I just want to have people to have fun with whether it be in custom games, warzone, or arena. I’m not Onyx material but I want to play with people who are decent.

I’m just looking for a clan with a lot of good players who want to have fun playing customs games, warzone or arena. Variety is nice because playing the same modes over and over gets boring. I’ll join a military clan or a laid back clan. As long as there’s lots of decent active players and custom games then I’m good.
Looking for somewhat experianced Halo players who are wanting to join a clan.

What type of clan is this?
___

Well we're a clan which knows how to take certain scenarios seriously while knowing how to relax and enjoy the moment. Some of us are very competitive, like myself. While countless others are casual players. Our goal is to help achieve better skills through teamwork. Efficiency is everything.

Countless different rules and regulations are being implemented currently. Though we're fairly new, we soon will grow rapidly.
___

For more info, view our Spartan Company or message me. Take care!

~ Winters Grace
Looking to join a sangheli / covenant clan.
I just want Achilles.
If anyone is looking for the chest price join compagnie reach we’re 1 commendation away and we could use more players!
For Halo 5
Gamer tag: bon3crush3r247
I made my account in 5th grade and thought this was the coolest name ever. Im 18 now and just never bothered changing it haha

Play Style: Get the power weapons and power ups and then support teammates as much as I can. I try to help the closest teammate that is shooting. If there’s no action I’m looking for an enemy and sticking to the sides of the map. I’m always paying attention to respawn times. Currently Diamond 1 in slayer.

Time Zone: Mountain Time and I usually play every day for a little while between 6:30 and 9:00. More time to play on the weekends.

What I hope to get from a clan: Decent players to play with because none of my friends play Halo and I just started playing Halo 5 a lot again. I just want to have people to have fun with whether it be in custom games, warzone, or arena. I’m not Onyx material but I want to play with people who are decent.

I’m just looking for a clan with a lot of good players who want to have fun playing customs games, warzone or arena. Variety is nice because playing the same modes over and over gets boring. I’ll join a military clan or a laid back clan. As long as there’s lots of decent active players and custom games then I’m good.
Personally I would go for compagnie reach,Bungie employees or blitz team alpha
Hi. I am the leader of Raid Battalion Ares. We do everything on Halo 5 from Warzone, Arena, Infection, and custom games to our specialty which is open raids and organized raids. Not very serious, looking to have fun, but we would like to have you if you're willing to have fun with us. Thanks, and enjoy your day.
i wanna join clan for H2 in PC, or H5 forge
  • Gamertag is Jimmbabwe, twitter is @Jimmbabwe
  • Central Time US
  • My play style is competitive and casual, I like playing ranked a lot on MCC and when I played Halo 5.
  • What I'm hoping to get from a clan or community is a good group of casual and competitive players who have a similar mindset and grind like myself\
Extra stuff you might want to know, I am 21 years old, I am a up and coming Halo twitch streamer and content creator. I used to compete in Halo and placed Top 8 in a few online tourneys. I am not always serious I enjoy shenanigans as well and things like that. I hope to hear from many of you soon.
The Kang
is gaming community filled with various gamers alike. We started with Halo and we are branching out to other games. You can find most of our info and talk to us on our Discord chat (click that link there join The Outback). We're all a fun group of various senses of humor and anything you can think of. We play Halo, Black Ops 4, League of Legends, Overwatch, GTA. Red Dead 2, and a ton more. Our goal is to provide a place for all sorts of gamers to come and share content and network with each other and create a mob like family out of it. Whether you're a casual Halo player or a competitive overwatch player or a twitch streamer we want to be a haven for all gamers. Send me a message here on waypoint or hit us up on discord.Requirements To Join The Kang
  • Be atleast 12 years or older
  • Be mature and not obnoxious, as in just be respectful to everyone.
  • Be respectful, just like above, just be a good person.
  • Positive attitude.
  • Skill set does not matter, We want a fun group to be a part of, If you're good at your respective game, great, if not and you want to be we can help you.
We are going to be a great community, the group we have now, we have known each other for at least 7 plus years, thanks to Halo, we hope to add you to that list too.
Hey everybody bsab27 here I just wanted to say the company I’m in is actively recruiting (L I m I t l e s s) we’re only 7 commendations from the helmet and we’re looking for active members apply for L i I t l e s s or talk to a lieutenant or our leader (Gold 4)
me personaly think that a halo clan is a waste of time and there is no point to it
me personaly think that a halo clan is a waste of time and there is no point to it
“Me” thinks that there are only 2 reasons for it friends and Achilles
ok thanks buddy
Guys guys, I can see why you might think that but MG Eclipse has a lot to offer. It can really spice up halo because of all the stuff going on for our members such as: high availability of matchmaking partners, gamenights for members to play all sorts of gametypes together, and my personal favorite are the amazing tournaments with real cash prizes. Just keep in mind that MGE is about bringing gamers together to get excited about halo, and so respect and a positive attitude is a big part of that. Here's what I posted about it:

ACTIVE, FRIENDLY, COMPETITIVE!
Check out MG Eclipse! I have enjoyed being a part of the company for over a year now. At its core, MG Eclipse is about sharing a passion for halo with other gamers. Respect is number 1 for us. Non-toxic / positive attitude required!
We have a very active discord, frequent gamenights for our members to play together, and amazing giveaways and tournaments with real prize $$.
Our tournaments are really amazing, I've never seen tourneys done quite like MGE does them. We generally do a draft style where players of completely different skill levels will play together for the prize and the bragging rights! It's a lot of fun. We have players of all skills up to champ.
To join we ask applicants to fill out this form, you can also find a link at the MG Eclipse page:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoo0DtqR4l_DsUQc1xbC9zEoq-CIVbseCxdCUAqJQAZTzBaw/viewform
Hello all, i am trying to get a team together and make a run for the ice unicorn skin, if your interested and wanna get it yourself shoot me a message, also any tips and pointers to match with them please please let me know, thanks and have a great day!.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 140
  4. 141
  5. 142
  6. ...
  7. 143