2. ...
  3. 141
  4. 142
  5. 143
  6. 144
  7. 145
  8. ...
  9. 147
Hey, me and my friend TheGreenDemon43 are trying to recruit new members to our spartan company The 3 Barren Kingdoms. It may be small but we're currently trying to hire new members that can be active on Halo pretty often and want to grind for the Achilles together. As long as you're 14+ and want to join in for some friends, you're welcome to join. Me and my pal don't have anyone else much to play with on Halo, so it'd be nice recruiting new members willing to make new friends :)
Gamertag: Hekok
Central-Time Zone
Arena, Warzone, and a little of Ranked. Platinum SWAT was my highest rank.
With so many Spartan Companies out there, @hardboyled. How would you know if they are on your level?
@Hardbroyled Come check my group out, Heresy Ascended
Anybody have a clan/community that's mcc naded NOT halo 5?
RiskyDrew wrote:
Anybody have a clan/community that's mcc naded NOT halo 5?
if you have joined one, join mine, and click the discord link my guy
Hello everyone of halo 5 guardians we are looking for people to recruit our name is legacy corps if you want to join let us know in these following gamer tags: IcyFireShark and Costaryka we are going to recruit tomorrow however we are planning to expand our clan and build more of a competitive and military side of our clan if you like to do raids and such you will want to apply for the military side however just to chill and play custom games is okay as well so if anyone is interested look up those gamer tags above...Also we will give you the discord server after you are recruited, if you have a mic it is well suggested to have one in order to communicate however a mic isn't required...

Thank you to everyone that joins
im down
Sup, I’m Andrew, looking for...

MCC clan on Xbox 1
I like to think I’m pretty good at halo, haven’t really played MCC very much though

I have a mic, I’m pretty good at forge and enjoy multiplayer. Time zone : central US
I got all of the halo's not a big military guy, looking for a laid back kinda clan that just has fun and enjoys each others time. My gamertag is Undead Prawn324
Looking for laid back people to play Halo: MCC with on Xbox One.
Im only online a couple times a week, but would like some people to play with while I'm on. Central time zone, I do have a mic, and my GT is EdgarrAllanBro
Greetings from Dark Spartan Force,
Please read below and if you are interested in joining DSF then contact the gamer tags listed at the end of this message.
Clan- DSF Dark Spartan Force
Leader Warren ***** ( President )
Leader Gamer Tag- DSF DARK LORD

System- Xbox one +
Clan type- Halo self governed clan (Non UNSC)
Discord- DSF DARK LORD#4181
https://discord.gg/zDMbVYc
Spartan Company- Dark Spartan Force

Sections A-D

DSF Dark Spartan Force is a friendly and competitive clan with a place for just about everyone.
You can join and become a civilian witch means gaming with friends that you will meet as clans men.
Once in DSF you will have the choice to join the military. In order to join the military you must go through basic training at our Boot Camp.
Non military clan members will not go by rank structure but must follow general clan rules as a civilian.

listed below are the A-D Sections of DSF

A. Courts- Court system controlled by the clan leader and 4 other members with Judgment rank. They are the ones who review in-house and out-house clan problems and handle the situations.

B. Civilian- The civilian section is controlled by the Governor. The governor is a member with Judgement rank and is assisted by 2+ senates. There main role is to maintain control of non ranked members and in-house events with in DSF.

C. Boot Camp- Boot Camp is controlled by a head drill instructor and other instructors from each branch with in the Dark Spartan Force Military. Depending on were a recruit is place will deturmen there instructor

D. Military-The military is controlled by the Secretary of Defense. SOD will be in command of the branches with in DSF.
Command
Intel
Army
Air Force
Navy
Marine
Special Forces (SPEC)

Special Forces
DIRECTOR
FIELD MANAGER
SPEC OP 1
SPEC OP2
SPEC OP3
SPEC OP4

If you are interested in joining then feel free to contact us.
President- DSF DARK LORD
Secretary of Defense- SCOTTISH kane
Governor- Evilcorenet52
Staff Sargent- GradeAProPain
  • casual some what competitive
  • pacific time
  • make friends playing halo
  • although swat can be fun im not looking for a clan that only plays custom swat games. most clans ive talked to pretty much only play custom swat on select days of the week and dont play anything else. which leads to another point. id like to play games more than a select few days a week. you can reach me on xbox thank you
  • casual some what competitive
  • pacific time
  • make friends playing halo
  • although swat can be fun im not looking for a clan that only plays custom swat games. most clans ive talked to pretty much only play custom swat on select days of the week and dont play anything else. which leads to another point. id like to play games more than a select few days a week. you can reach me on xbox thank you
L I m I t l e s s we just cleared 60 members and we’re 4 commendations away from Achilles
Hey i was looking to join a clan so that I could have some people to play and have a good time with. My xbox gt is
lilTygerz. Please feel free to message me any time.

As for playstyle I do get a little heated but im working on it lol. I feel that I am a pretty average player. I do tend to play as if it is ffa even in team based gamemodes but im also trying to work on that too.

I am avaliable to play most days of the week later in the day (pacific standard time)

I hope those of you who took the time to read this consider inviting me.

Thanks for reading.
lil Tygerz wrote:
Hey i was looking to join a clan so that I could have some people to play and have a good time with. My xbox gt is
lilTygerz. Please feel free to message me any time.

As for playstyle I do get a little heated but im working on it lol. I feel that I am a pretty average player. I do tend to play as if it is ffa even in team based gamemodes but im also trying to work on that too.

I am avaliable to play most days of the week later in the day (pacific standard time)

I hope those of you who took the time to read this consider inviting me.

Thanks for reading.
Put in an application for l i m I t l e s s with your stats it would be a huge asset plus we’re only 4 commendations away from Achilles!
If anyone is looking to enjoy playing Halo with a good group of people, then you should join the Spartan Company Driven. Some things we do are fun custom games, Competitive scrims, matchmaking of any sort and we play MCC. We do just about everything. We have just recently made the company so there are many more people that we play with but just aren’t apart of this spartan company. Joining Driven can help you connect with many more people. Request to join if interested!
You can also message my GT
X Balazs X wrote:
Hello,

•Time zone: Central Europian Time

•What you are hoping to get from a clan: players with mics.
Hej mate do u speak german?
X Balazs X wrote:
Hello,

•Time zone: Central Europian Time

•What you are hoping to get from a clan: players with mics.
Hej mate do u speak german?
Hey guys, if you are looking for a clan then join Crito. I already have Achilles, but I would love to help others get it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 141
  4. 142
  5. 143
  6. 144
  7. 145
  8. ...
  9. 147