2. ...
  3. 142
  4. 143
  5. 144
  6. 145
  7. 146
  8. ...
  9. 147
Hello, my name is Anya and I am looking for a team to join an people to play with in general for both casual fun and competitive play on Halo 5 or MCC. I am a transwoman so a team that is open minded and accepting is a must. I have played all Halo games to varying levels of competitive seriousness since 2001(I was system linking with neighbors before the XBL days). Please shoot me a message on youXBL if would have me. :)

GT: Sith Spectra
Hello,

First timer here...

I've been playing halo for years now, and I stopped or a few years. Recently however, I want to get back into it. Tbh I miss playing with a team and would like to meet some new people to play socially.

Halo was a huge part of my childhood, and I am excited to relive some of these old days.

I am in PST.

Gt: Lonely Assasen

Message me anytime!
Hey guys lets keep this short and sweet.

I'm looking for a clan/community for MCC when it comes to PC in the near future.

Message me details about your clan/community if you are interested in recruiting me.
Hey my Gamertag is CFG Demon King and I am looking for a clan to join. Just a casual clan if possible
Join the Unseen Spartans,the purpose for my Spartan Company is to messy around and find new Spartan’s to talk to and fight for glory, honor, and the UNSC most of all!Also I play on Xbox and PC If you want to contact me easier my Xbox gamer tag and steam is @Foreseenbird77
Gt: Dalbull

Typically play swar (plat 5 currently)

Playstyle varies, I suppose I'm more aggro
Looking for some people to play with. Probably going to start playing competitive again. My favorite game modes are Swat and Slayer. The highest rank i achieved was Champion #116 in Swat. Looking for group of people around the same skill level. Note that i will probably be pretty rusty at first but will deff get my mojo back. GT is Skoop. I have been mostly playing MCC lately but deff open to Halo 5 again.
Hello. Aquatic Sparrow here. I'm looking for MCC Clan. I've tried using Spartan Companies with MCC Filter but all i'm getting are ones that are H5 focused.

• Playstyle: Casual. I try to help my team out the best i can.
  • Time zone: EST
  • What you are hoping to get from a clan: I want to be with a clan for the longterm that i can play the same game over and over and over again with, even after H26 comes out and that's all the marbles.
  • Anything else you feel is relevant: I'm getting back into the game so i might be a little rusty. I love BTB Heavies, Action Sack, Multi Team, Swat, Snipers. I'm not into Hardcore, MLG, i'm also well over 18 with a mic that i can now use.
PM me please so any replies don't get lost in the topic. Or message my gamertag (same as here) with the starting text Waypoint Clan Reply so i won't ignore it. Thanks.
To all you awesome people looking for a group to join for MCC's launch onto PC, check out ~S9~ Squad 9. We are a long-running team that first formed on the original Halo PC in 2003 and we've remained active on other FPS games since then, waiting for Halo to make its return. We've got lots of big plans for the future, but right now we want to make ourselves available to anyone who's PC-based and needs a unit to roll with.

All the details are HERE: Spartan Squad 9

Also feel free to contact me if you'd like to learn more.

For Honor and Glory!
If anyone is looking for a spartan company mine is open. We just started. So there isn’t a lot of people. But we hope to grow quickly and get better. My company is Hidden Coverts
Join Keyblade hero 3
I’m currently a Dark Lord Of The Sith/Mand'alor of House Vizsla I’m recruiting for my house called house Vizsla clan Conquest we are very disciplined, skillful, organized, cooperative, and believe a lot in teamwork and are very active daily training and fighting other clans if interested in joining contact me my point of contact is HighElderVitian
My Discord is Dark Lord Of The Sith Marr#9281
We are recruiting for the halo reach part only
Join my clan hidden coverts. We are looking for anyone to join. We will let you in regardless of your skill level. We mostly play Halo 5 and MCC
Im looking for a mcc based clan/community however if you're part of a halo 5/mcc clan im willing to work with that too. Pls message me on Xbox : Faithybun or Discord Faithybun#0345
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Faithybun wrote:
Im looking for a mcc based clan/community however if you're part of a halo 5/mcc clan im willing to work with that too. Pls message me on Xbox : Faithybun or Discord Faithybun#0345
I’ll invite u to my company if ur willing to grind for Achilles
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 142
  4. 143
  5. 144
  6. 145
  7. 146
  8. ...
  9. 147