OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 143
  4. 144
  5. 145
  6. ...
  7. 146
Is there an infected energy sword in halo 5 in campaign?
Is there a harder difficultly then Legendary in halo 5?
Is there an infected energy sword in halo 5 in campaign?
No but there is a prophets bane
Looking for people to play team arena with, hit me up if interested.
Busco clan en halo 5 o halo 4 cualquier invitación bienvenida mi juego es ColJameS7
Gracias
ColJameS7 wrote:
Busco clan en halo 5 o halo 4 cualquier invitación bienvenida mi juego es ColJameS7
Gracias
Puedes unirte a La Compañia Spartan en la cual estoy CREW PELIGROSOS
I have just created a company, or clan, whichever one you would call it, its small right now as one would expect but I'm hoping it can become something bigger for a new group of friends. We play MCC, Halo 5, and Halo Reach. So if you like any of those we would be perfectly fine playing those games with you. We don't value game time or stats as something super important, as far as we're concerned once you are in, you're in. So if you want a casual, chill new group to play with then hit me up on xbox GT: TremHero1 or @ me on our discord server: https://discord.gg/vYZXdVg <--- JOIN LINK HERE. Or directly message me on discord, username: SYIG #4627. If you have friends that want to be in a group that have like minded play styles, invite them too. The company is called JAGOG, an acronym for "Just A Group Of Gamers", I couldn't think of much else so that's what its turned into. Again, we don't care if you're bad or good, or if you play non-stop or only from time to time, as long as you like halo, and want to play with a friendly group of people, hit us up. Direct link to page: JAGOG
Skill level: Rusty semi pro.
Play style: Flanker
Gamertag: OveRUNdetected
I've tried to get back into the game, but tired of feeling alone due to lack of friends playing. Would play more if I had a team.
  • Playstyle - casual/competitive (casual gameplay with a team who communicates)
  • Time zone - EST
  • What you are hoping to get from a clan - a group of like minded players
  • Anything else you feel is relevant - Out of school and living the work life. Not on everyday, but when I am on it's usually later in the evening.
Background: I mainly played Halo 3, that's when I had the time and passion to get on everyday for hours on end. I'm familiar with working on building team chemistry, and working on different strat's per map. After Halo 4 was released, I was driven away from Halo and college life took a lot of my time. When Halo 5 was released, my gaming passion was revived and I started playing Halo again, albeit not to the same degree.

Hmu on Xbox to get some ranked games going.

GT: Saiyan Descent

Side Note: Pumped for H6. It'd be neat to get a group together in H5 and transition to H6.
Looking for Clan:
- Have discord
- Have Xbox Mic

I'm honestly looking for a clan or a group of people that want to just play casually/competitively and just have fun. I'm not looking for anything too serious, but want to be able to get myself acquainted with Halo again (stopped playing after Halo: Reach). I played a lot of PC since about 2014, so I'm not very good with a controller, cut me some slack, okay?

My gamertag is SeveredAstro. I'm in Central time (Chicago time). Hit me up on Xbox so we can chat to see if I'll be a fit for your clan/group
  • my play style is Precision so DMR,Needle Rifle and Sniper Can Also burst fire with the AR
  • Central USA
  • Im looking for a active and serious clan preferably decent size with good leadership on halo reach or halo 4
  • My Gamertag:MrRewz
Clan Name: [TLC:ONI] Leviathan Corporation.
Clan Type: Office of Naval Intelligence.
-
>Mission/objective(s):
"To restore the community to a more positive and friendly environment/ community that allows all to socialize and interact, most importantly to start remembering that it's a game and to have fun."

We also Grind for The Achilles Set and can help you grind to 152.
Skill level: Rusty semi pro.
Play style: Flanker
Gamertag: OveRUNdetected
I've tried to get back into the game, but tired of feeling alone due to lack of friends playing. Would play more if I had a team.
Clan Name: [TLC:ONI] Leviathan Corporation.Clan Type: Office of Naval Intelligence.-
>Mission/objective(s):
"To restore the community to a more positive and friendly environment/ community that allows all to socialize and interact, most importantly to start remembering that it's a game and to have fun."
Looking for Clan:
- Have discord
- Have Xbox Mic

I'm honestly looking for a clan or a group of people that want to just play casually/competitively and just have fun. I'm not looking for anything too serious, but want to be able to get myself acquainted with Halo again (stopped playing after Halo: Reach). I played a lot of PC since about 2014, so I'm not very good with a controller, cut me some slack, okay?

My gamertag is SeveredAstro. I'm in Central time (Chicago time). Hit me up on Xbox so we can chat to see if I'll be a fit for your clan/group
Clan Name: [TLC:ONI] Leviathan Corporation.Clan Type: Office of Naval Intelligence.-
>Mission/objective(s):
  • Playstyle : competitive/role player
  • Time zone: west coast
  • I'm trying to find a competitive team to take rank seriously i want to get my champion rank back
  • Available most hours of the day was a 97 champion in slayer and high onyx in team arena add my gamer tag Cmd Lasky
THE CSR NEEDS YOU!

Attention ladies and gentlemen from across the Halo community! Do you like playing matchmaking with a full team of interactive squad members? Do you enjoy going on winning streaks while racking up the kills? Do you like an organized group of loyal friends you can always rely on? Are you a thrill-seeking Custom Games player who can't get enough of Halos wild carnage? Perhaps your more laid back and you just like to enjoy a casual game of co-op campaign... Whatever your interests are, prepare to have them all satisfied!
The CSR is recruiting today! A brotherhood of Halo players constantly looking for the next match, always on top of our game and always looking for new additions to our ranks. Not only are we looking for you to be our next member, we are looking for leaders!
If you consider yourself a leader, someone who can take charge and help lead a team of Spartans and Elites to victory, then come aboard and show the whole Halo community what you can do!
If you see yourself as more of a follower, don't fret. We need people like you too! Without you we wouldn't have a team!

We're all about action, teamwork and having a blast! If you think this is the right Clan for you then check out the link below. See you on the battlefield soldier!

https://sites.google.com/view/official-csr-website/home
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Message me if you want a clan!
I just need a clan looking for help.
>Mission/objective(s):
Pardon me asking, is a mic required at all or do I just have to listen to whoever since it seems like you're a military clan? I just bought an Xbox so I only have the controller haha also new to Halo 5 and need a clan or some people to play with.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 143
  4. 144
  5. 145
  6. ...
  7. 146