OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 144
  4. 145
  5. 146
  6. ...
  7. 147
Clan Name: [TLC:ONI] Leviathan Corporation.Clan Type: Office of Naval Intelligence.-
>Mission/objective(s):
"To restore the community to a more positive and friendly environment/ community that allows all to socialize and interact, most importantly to start remembering that it's a game and to have fun."
We also Grind for The Achilles Set and can help you grind to 152.
Pardon me asking, is a mic required at all or do I just have to listen to whoever since it seems like you're a military clan? I just bought an Xbox so I only have the controller haha also new to Halo 5 and need a clan or som
Clan Name: [TLC:ONI] Leviathan Corporation.Clan Type: Office of Naval Intelligence.-
>Mission/objective(s):
"To restore the community to a more positive and friendly environment/ community that allows all to socialize and interact, most importantly to start remembering that it's a game and to have fun."
We also Grind for The Achilles Set and can help you grind to 152.
Pardon me asking, is a mic required at all or do I just have to listen to whoever since it seems like you're a military clan? I just bought an Xbox so I only have the controller haha also new to Halo 5 and need a clan or some people to play with.
We prefer mics, but if you can follow directions. I don't mind.
Looking for an established company that has yet to unlock Achilles Armor and Helmet. I play a few hours every week between school and work. If your Spartan Company needs help send me an invite. I do have a mic and discord.

Gamertag: D3VIANT J3ST3R
K/D: 1.2
HIghest CSR: Slayer Diamond 1 (looking to get this higher)
I'm looking for a friendly clan, nothing too serious, I'm a forever platinum halo 5 ranked player looking for team mates to enjoy the game.
GT: Technospy1.
Name: Thee Brotherhood
Point of contact: Either the clan or my GT (Giranam0)
Mission: At this point, we're just trying to finish getting Achilles. Come join in our grind; we're not too far off. We just need 10 more things. Several are pretty close and others need more people grinding. Need more active people to play with.

484 perfects
340 cluster kills/last shots, syonaras, or fastballs
2,186 spartan charge kills
288 sniper driver kills
6,945 reversals
134,329 standard weapon kills
14,553 kills with vehicles
1,986 long distance kills
160,511 headshots
38,896 marines

Have fun. We play lots of BTB and Warzone so come join!
Do not post inappropriate comments.

Spoiler:
Show
Hi, I´m MRPIRATEFOX. I´m actually looking for a clan for Halo 5, MCC and Legacy Reach for casual games, warzone, or custom games.
My time zone is GMT-5 (in Merida, Yucatan, Mexico. In the southeast part of the country).
What I´m hopping to get for the clan is humorous and friendly people to play with, no matter if they are men or women.
I mostly play casual gametypes in all Halo games (like Social arena in 5, Casual games in MCC, or Infection or Slayer in Reach) so if the clan is like "You need X rank in Team Slayer and X rank in Breakout, WZ and Social games wont work" I wont join.

If you want to add me, my GT is the same: MRPIRATEFOX, and my profile pic is an ODST
The Leviathan Corporation is always looking for new and old returning or newly joining the community, players that are looking to dedicate their time to a well structured organization based clan and have fun while doing it.
If interested contact me on Xboxlive, my Gamertag is: ONI Wolfbane and my Discord is: CINC Wolfbane#7266.
Thank you for your time.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/ashing%20dragons
This is my Clan Spartan company
Join the discord after youve been recruited
https://discord.gg/yq5eRBh
The D.E.F or Delta Echo Force - is Recruiting
Hello I am looking for a Sangheili clan and Bloodline that plays Halo Master Chief Collection and Halo 5, Halo Reach.
You should try checking/making posts inside of the Sangheili Community Discord server.

The Leviathan Corporation is always looking for new and old returning or newly joining the community, players that are looking to dedicate their time to a well structured organization based clan and have fun while doing it.
If interested contact me on Xboxlive, my Gamertag is: ONI Wolfbane and my Discord is: CINC Wolfbane#7266.
Thank you for your time.

Thank you for your time.
Hey all, I'm looking for a laid back but active clan. I'm a casual and competative player who played Halo 3 at MLG back in the day. I got a headset and mic and like playing any game mode, but mostly slayer and swat. I really want to go back on Halo MCC and beat every campaign on Legendary but with the lack of campaign matchmaking it is difficult to say the least. I need a casual clan because I work full time, have a wife and 2 kids, and I can't just play every single night for hours on end. Check out my service record and let me know if anyone out there would have me join their clan.
If you are interested in joining up with a laid back company, this is the company for you.We only have one rule: Play Halo 5. You don't have to play everyday, but at least once a week. The more people that join our cause, the faster we will complete the full Armor set for everybody.Our goal is to build a group of active people to jump into Halo Infinite with, not just a name on a roster! Hope to see you all there.
Hi everyone,

Tired of playing Halo 5 with no team communication because you have those randoms on your team that don’t care about rank or that noob who just quits and leaves your team to dry in a ranked arena game. Well we have some good news for you. Sophisticate Spartan Company has your back and will communicate in arena type matches, wether it is a call out or a power up time watch. Our Spartan Company was created on June 6, 2019 and has been growing since. We are currently recruiting for our high powered Spartan Company named Sophisticate. We accept all levels from unranked to champion. Please send us a request to join if you would like to be part of our unique Spartan Company. Thank you for your time and go out there and have some fun.

Sophisticate - Spartan Company

Respectfully,
Power of Wargod

Thank you for your time.
If you are interested in joining up with a laid back company, this is the company for you.We only have one rule: Play Halo 5. You don't have to play everyday, but at least once a week. The more people that join our cause, the faster we will complete the full Armor set for everybody.Our goal is to build a group of active people to jump into Halo Infinite with, not just a name on a roster! Hope to see you all there.
We are almost halfway to our goal with membership!!! If you request to join, please give an admin time to accept your request. We do not hover over this website all day, so requests are not instant.
Hello, I am Brandon S021, I am currently recruiting for Delta Company SIII. We are a UNSC based clan on Halo: 5. We have a strict ranking structure and training regiment not usually seen within the Halo community. If you are interested in joining and not already in a clan please message me either on Xbox or here.

*Requirements*
  • Discord
  • Working mic
  • 16 years old or older
  • Play Halo: 5 at least 4 days a week
  • Team player
  • Mature behavior
Im open to joining a clan
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 144
  4. 145