4. 146
  5. 147
  6. 148
  7. 149
  8. ...
  9. 150
I would like to join
Im open to joining a clan
But Flesh and Faith would love to have you!
What can you tell me about you guys
Im open to joining a clan
But Flesh and Faith would love to have you!
Im up for joining
The Leviathan Corporation is always looking for new and old returning or newly joining the community, players that are looking to dedicate their time to a well structured organization based clan and have fun while doing it.
If interested contact me on Xboxlive, my Gamertag is: ONI Wolfbane and my Discord is: CINC Wolfbane#7266.
Thank you for your time.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I would like to join a Clan
Clan Name: [TLC:ONI] Leviathan Corporation.Clan Type: Office of Naval Intelligence.-
>Mission/objective(s):
"To restore the community to a more positive and friendly environment/ community that allows all to socialize and interact, most importantly to start remembering that it's a game and to have fun."
We also Grind for The Achilles Set and can help you grind to 152.
I would be willing to join your company. My name is Tyler. I am 16 years old. I'm pretty active on warzone and sometimes arena. I usually get on during the weekends and sometimes during the week. (depending on my school work) I would also love to make new friends from the clan.
Unity PMC.
Unity PMC is a competitive private military clan that is put together using minimal regular clan activities. We try our hardest to stand out as a clan in the community by using different methods to improve players.

As long as you are of the age of 14 or higher, you may join us.

We focus on heightening your accuracy, improving your KDR, teaching you the maps in 343’s arena rotation, making the magnum your best friend and much more.

We do wear a uniform, however it is only to be worn during clan activities.
Our “trainings” are only comp based and you only have to show up to one out of three a week minimal.

Our clan is currently at 70 people.

If this sounds like a clan for you, request for our spartan company (Unity PMC) or message me either on waypoint or on xbox.

Thank you for your time.
- Director OJ

Xbox - OJH09
Discord - Director OJ#2977
K. New clan join me to play ranking playlists.
Hopefully I get a beta invite so I can come play soon but if not, I will have to just wait until reach comes out on PC. I can't wait.
Playstyle: Casual, team oriented, goofy but mostly mature. I play Arena mostly, and Warzone on occasion.

Timezone: 7pm to 11pm Mountain time(USA)

About me: 30yo physics-chem phd. BtB is my favorite arena game, but I'm open to other types. DM "R0WDY" on XBL. (With a zero)
Hi Halowaypoint Forums,
I am Amii, I recently got back into playing H5 after about a 3 year break from the game. I was a steady Diamond often Onyx at time Ranked player. Currently though I am back to square one. I am currently looking for a company that is still active on H5 and is willing to help me get back in the swing of things. If you are interested in me joining your cause feel free to answer to this post or even message me on XBL.

I am 28 years old, living in the EU (CET time zone) play most of the time and a bit in the evening. I have a microphone. My XBL gamer tag is Amii On RBull looking forward to hearing from you
Time Zone: East U.S.

Play Style: Competition Sniper

I do not have Xbox Gold, I am getting it soon, but I need good, Heroic Mode Players who can kick butt!

Else how: I have a Warrent Officer 3- A SR7- And Mark IV armour, I love to Snipe With BR's and Master Chief kicks butt like my snipe skills, I would LOVE to play online! My user name (Xbox 360 only) is SkittlesFace33, I have Xbox live, and I am normally on Halo Reach and H4
Okay join company era 2
Are you tired of losing games because randoms go 2-21?
Well here’s the thing I started this company to avoid that, here at Jul Mdama’s Covenant we simply strive for greatness. Members here at Jul Mdama’s Covenant are all around type of players, we go from running 4 man teams in Arena to 12 man teams in Warzone. Heck we even do social if you’re all about that chill life. Why did we choose the name Jul Mdama’s Covenant you may ask? Well, we believe Jul Mdama didn’t have the best of his life in Halo 5, so we’re here to keep fighting for his cause. All we do require is:
MUST BE ACTIVE
NO TOXICITY
AT LEAST DIAMOND IN ALL TIME RANK
MUST BELIEVE IN THE CAUSE
(AND NO WERE NOT A CLAN)
But Flesh and Faith
"THE MONUMENT TO ALL YOUR SINS"

LORE: We are not the heroes of your war songs. We do not answer your heretical war-cry. You may call us Heretics, but we now see the truth! We have faith only in our own flesh, not your delusions. We do not fall at your feet in silence. Containment is insurmountable! There will be no salvation to those who stand against us.
We have listened through rock and metal and time to your delusion. The Great Journey is a beautiful lie. The rings are an ugly truth. If you will not hear the truth, then we will show it to you. We rise, one by one, a legion of revenants. We are undying… We are undead. We are not your empire!
We are a monument to all your sins!

BACKGROUND:
But Flesh and Faith is a tight group of Halo 5 gamers. Most of us have been playing together for years. We have recently founded this Spartan Company because we wanted to build a roster of active Halo 5 players, not just a bunch of names taking up space. What is the point of joining a Spartan Company if no one plays? We want to gain a full roster to not only give new members a chance to get the Achilles armor but to also jump into Halo Infinite with a full crew without a hitch.
RULES:

There are only two rules: Play Halo and join the Discord server. Most of us play every day/night, but we ask that you play at least once a week. If you are stagnant for 21 days or more, we must make room for another active player. We will consider exceptions and re-enlistments if you become active again.EXCEPTIONS:
The only exception to the rules stated above: Play with the company once in a while. If you never play with us, we assume that you are using us for the armor, which isn't cool. It doesn't have to be every time you play, but if no one else knows who you are after being in for a while will be grounds for removal. We look forward to playing with you!
<ul class="social-links">
  • HTTPS://DISCORD.GG/MNMDJHY
  • BUT-FLESH-AND-FAITH-108952857129993/
  • UCMAHXF7H6WXCGOEOTNDEJOG
  • [/list]
    Sounds liuke a good company
    1. 1
    2. ...
    3. 145
    4. 146
    5. 147
    6. 148