OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 147
  4. 148
  5. 149
  6. ...
  7. 150
Don’t join mine then... were chill but we require a few things to stay organized and well managed. But because we are constantly growing rising up within the ranks is extremely easy...if your interested check us out: Reclaimer Air Squadron
Looking to join an mcc halo reach clan
GT- Sentinel tenko
I play casually and like to be chill and have a laugh, i mostly play btb and swat.
Im in u.k time zone
jcf55 wrote:
Don’t join mine then... were chill but we require a few things to stay organized and well managed. But because we are constantly growing rising up within the ranks is extremely easy...if your interested check us out: Reclaimer Air Squadron
I don’t have Facebook or play Halo 5. If there were any exceptions then let me know on here or shoot a message on Xbox.
Clan name UNFA
==================================================================
Recruiter gamertag commissarswaggr
Requirements
-Must own Halo 5 Guardians
-Higher than level 20
-Respectful
-Have a sense of humor
-Non whining
- Must be willing to change Armor variant, color, emblem, service ID, and clan tag
Any company very close to unlocking the Achilles helmet? Looking for a company that wants the help and is active, the closer to the helmet the better, thank in advance.
Gamer Tag: SkittlesFace33
Time Zone: East

If you are in East Time Zone and you don't swear or use the Mic much, then this is the clan for you! I play MMC and 5, I am more on MMC though, if you want to join ( P.S. you can join with any play-style) go to Fireteam Orbital Spartan or just shoot me a Xbox One message at SkittlesFace33, you can also email me at trenten.robertson@yahoo.com

Thanks, SkittlesFace33
Hey guys! I’m kicking off my old Halo clan from back in the day and looking to recruit. Looking for active players that have a mic, want to have fun and/or play competitively, and that are active. If interested hmu on here or Xbox Live. My time zone is EST.
Join Fireteam Orbital Spartan, you match this team and I am still a Lone Wolf and I might need help, take time to think about it and shoot me a Xbox One message at SkittlesFace33, my time zone is EST.
Join the UNSC Phoenix on HALO REACH (ODST's Spartans and Marines!!!!)

Message ArchivePilot46 for Details!!
Hey guys! I’m kicking off my old Halo clan from back in the day and looking to recruit. Looking for active players that have a mic, want to have fun and/or play competitively, and that are active. If interested hmu on here or Xbox Live. My time zone is EST.
Join Fireteam Orbital Spartan, you match this team and I am still a Lone Wolf and I might need help, take time to think about it and shoot me a Xbox One message at SkittlesFace33, my time zone is EST.
Shot you a message on Xbox.
Shot you a message on Xbox.
Shoot me a message for cross clan tournament gameplay...I want to host a Valentines day tournament----
EDIT: No longer looking for clan.
I'm looking for a clan to play with on MCC PC.

• Playstyle: Mostly casual, but I could probably be persuaded to try hard and practice with the right group. But mostly I'm just looking for people to screw around with in custom games and social matchmaking.
  • Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST): For now I'm pretty much free whenever during reasonable hours, but evenings and weekends will probably be most reliable in the long run once I get a job.
  • What you are hoping to get from a clan: Chill people to hang out with on discord, play socia, custom, and co-op games, and maybe try a bit of competitive.
  • Anything else you feel is relevant: I used to play Halo a lot a long time ago. Really happy to be back to it now that it's on PC.
My Steam name is Darthelmet and my Discord name is Darthelmet#4250. Message me if you've got a group that would fit well.
why you still play halo 5 yo boooooooommmmmmmers
I need a team. Level 147 looking to grind to level 152
Join Fear and Terror!
discord.gg/FaT
- 18+ - Mature
- No Drama

About our group
- Host awesome custom games
- Super Active
- Focus on playing as a team
- Very organized

Still don’t believe us? Take Master Chief’s word for it: https://youtu.be/Rl4D11ayB0A

**Please reference nad as your referral if you decide to fill an application out**
-/Transmission incoming\-

-Transmission Caught-

=Subject: 11th Marine Reg of SpecWarGroup-6=

-=Transmission Start=-

Hello and welcome! I am glad you opened this transmission! As you saw in the subject this consists of an enlistment into our marines. We have little requirements:

====

*Be active 5 out of 7 days of the week.

*Be loyal to the clan as a whole.

*Have discord.

*Must have MCC: Halo Reach [Xbox].

*Must have a working microphone.

*Must be 16+ years of age.

====

Like written previously little requirements. What we have to offer to you as a marine is:

====

*2nd Force Recon

*17th ODST Battalion

*SPARTAN-III Program

====

With all that there you as a marine have plenty of opportunities. As a clan we do all other normal activities as others. For example:

====

*4v4 HCS [Internal/External]

*4v4 TeamTac [Internal/External]

*8v8 BTB [Internal/External]

*8v8 Raid [Internal/External]

====

To enlist there is an application you must fill out before joining amongst our ranks. As well as a basic training you must complete. To receive that application message Everet B023#4660 on discord and say "I saw your transmission on halo waypoint and I'm interested in joining SWCG-6." Send it just like that and I will send you the application as soon as possible.

-=Transmission End=-
Looking for a MCC Xbox clan to play mainly reach with but I enjoy and am pretty good at all halo games. I have the most fun with reach though and enjoy mainly having fun but definitely enjoy competing to win. I mainly play reach invasion, hardcore, or halo 3. Gamertag - Call me 0J (that’s a zero)
Call me 0J wrote:
Looking for a MCC Xbox clan to play mainly reach with but I enjoy and am pretty good at all halo games. I have the most fun with reach though and enjoy mainly having fun but definitely enjoy competing to win. I mainly play reach invasion, hardcore, or halo 3. Gamertag - Call me 0J (that’s a zero)
Your patience is weak....your will-power is strong....and your lack of impulse control will get you into trouble....if you read this post to expect me to beg you will be disappointed~~~~
I'm looking for a clan to play with on MCC PC.

• Playstyle: Mostly casual, but I could probably be persuaded to try hard and practice with the right group. But mostly I'm just looking for people to screw around with in custom games and social matchmaking.
  • Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST): For now I'm pretty much free whenever during reasonable hours, but evenings and weekends will probably be most reliable in the long run once I get a job.
  • What you are hoping to get from a clan: Chill people to hang out with on discord, play socia, custom, and co-op games, and maybe try a bit of competitive.
  • Anything else you feel is relevant: I used to play Halo a lot a long time ago. Really happy to be back to it now that it's on PC.
My Steam name is Darthelmet and my Discord name is Darthelmet#4250. Message me if you've got a group that would fit well.
I sent you a friend request on Discord. My name is Raged(OD)#8452
I'm looking for a SPARTAN COMPANY that has their second/third and excetra word as actual "Company". Like "Skull Company".

I play 8 hours on Saturdays at a gamers lounge. I am tired of getting whisked into ranting when solo carnies are playing, magicians, and rapcowboys. I'd like to be involved with a Spartan Company to make use of my map-call-outs/recon, helping/preemptive strikes.

I do have a DISCORD. I don't play Halo 5 currently; so when you go to my profile don't feel bad that I have no Halo 5 stats.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 147
  4. 148
  5. 149
  6. ...
  7. 150