2. ...
  3. 148
  4. 149
  5. 150
  6. 151
  7. 152
  8. ...
  9. 153
Hello, I am Recruiting for the UNOR military clan. We are a both kind/helpful clan and a strict too. You must have discord and that is how we will communicate with you. You also must be age 5+ and have Halo 5 (Not MCC). We will message you about when the recruitment is and when to join the party. If you have any questions, please contact me on discord @madehalogod0912#7645.
Thank you and hope to see you their.
From,
madehalogod0912

Discord Link
https://discord.gg/4FmmzKv
Spartan Com
The Republic Of Requiem

• Loyal
  • Kind
  • Discord Required
  • Active
  • Non-toxic
  • Halo 5/ Halo Infinite
PC MCCLooking for some people to join me in creating a new group. I don't even care to call it a clan. The only seriousness involved will be in the only thing that matters:team work in social/competitive play.I envision this being like sitting next to your buddy playing OG split screen and competing to gain bragging rights. Just have fun, don't be too serious, but at the same time, try your best to become the best.PROS:Be one of the first players in to help establish this group.No required game time/participation per month.No need to call someone "sir/ma'am" or role-play like you're in a real military and embarrass yourself.No need for uniformity such as clan tags, uniforms, or emblems.Have a Discord.Training sessions to actually improve your skill in Halo like 1v1's and weapon practice etc.Will have ranks/teams/squads only for the sake of making great team compositions.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------All I ask is that you be respectful, mindful, and leave the pc gaming culture crap at the door. Just be a normal dude/gal who loves being competitive in Halo!Also please be able to voice chat!
  • Name of your clan
No Clue!
  • Point of contact
GT: Mattheon
Steam: Mattheon
Discord: https://discord.gg/k7qtSe
  • Clan mission
Focus on competitive play without all the extra stuff.
Hi, Im recruiting some people to join my Spartan Companie I know that is kind o late but I promess you'll play more Halo than others games. My Spartan companie name is ReachArmy
Looking for a competitive clan, I play both Reach and 5, and I want to find a clan that has game nights that isnt minigames and such.
Everyone this only for the UNOR only for posting.
**Fear and Terror**

Our Halo pc competetive team is searching for more spartans!

What are we?
> - 18+
> - Mature
> - No Drama/-Yoink-

What we offer:
> - A well balanced GLOBAL Halo community
> - Weekly Custom games
> - 2v2, 4v4, 8v8, Competetive Team engaging in Tournaments and Scrims

What will you need to do to join?
> - Message me
OR: Join our; Discord.gg/FaT
(Please reference me as Ragnarok if you decide to join)
PS: If anyone feel like they want to merge, also send me a pm.)
Overdosed Gaming is currently recruiting for Halo: MCC on PC! We are a clan that's all about having fun. We do anything from campaigns and achievement hunting to casual or competitive multiplayer. We are pretty laid back so there aren't any requirements on how often you have to play or anything. We also plan to expand to Halo: Infinite when it comes out. If this sounds like a place for you add me on Discord Raged(OD)#8452, and throw me a message!
Clan name UNFA
==================================================================
Recruiter gamertag commissarswaggr
Requirements
-Must own Halo 5 Guardians
-Higher than level 20
-Respectful
-Have a sense of humor
-Non whining
- Must be willing to change Armor variant, color, emblem, service ID, and clan tag
Hello, I am Recruiting UNOR (United Nations of Recuiem). We are not a UNSC related clan at all. You will be asked questions when you join and will haft to change your 2d armor color, emblem, emblems colors and tags. Your armor is what ever you want, but no waring spartan helmets(ex. Gen 5/6 armor is ok.), not Sangheili armor, it you can ware it off line and not when you are clan based games. We ask that you are kind to everyone in the clan, we also have a 3 strike system. We will do recruitment this afternoon on Eastern time. Message me you Xbox username and discord if you have one. I will invite you from @madehalogod0912. Please join UNOR Spartan Company.You will need the fallowing to join:
  • A working Halo 5.
  • An Xbox live membership or GP membership.
  • Online game play active.
  • Must response to messages.
  • Discord is an opinion, but won’t get updated on info if not on.
  • XBOX ONLY!
Must be:
  • Kind
  • Play Smart
  • No clan hopers
  • All can join
  • Respectful
Hello, I am Recruiting UNOR (United Nations of Recuiem). We are not a UNSC related clan at all. You will be asked questions when you join and will haft to change your 2d armor color, emblem, emblems colors and tags. Your armor is what ever you want, but no waring spartan helmets(ex. Gen 5/6 armor is ok.), not Sangheili armor, it you can ware it off line and not when you are clan based games. We ask that you are kind to everyone in the clan, we also have a 3 strike system. We will do recruitment this afternoon on Eastern time. Message me you Xbox username and discord if you have one. I will invite you from @madehalogod0912. Please join UNOR Spartan Company.You will need the fallowing to join:
  • A working Halo 5.
  • An Xbox live membership or GP membership.
  • Online game play active.
  • Must response to messages.
  • Discord is an opinion, but won’t get updated on info if not on.
  • XBOX ONLY!
Must be:
  • Kind
  • Play Smart
  • No clan hopers
  • All can join
  • Respectful
madehalogod0912 - you already have 3 posts on this page to recruit for the same place, please don't do that in future
  • Playstyle: Aggressive, and passive.
  • Time zone: Pacific standard time
  • What you are hoping to get from a clan: To make friends, play competitive halo.
  • Anything else you feel is relevant: Add me and I will try-out!
  • Playstyle: Relaxed
  • Time zone: Eastern Standard
  • What you are hoping to get from a clan: Some friends to play halo with.
  • Anything else you feel is relevant: I don't use discord, I'm not willing to change gamertags.
I look forward to working with any clans interested.

See you out there!
hi all my gamertag is bushmaster38. if you want to add me to play some halo i would appreciate that.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
What up!, I'm looking for active players to rank in Halo 5 Arena . If your always rank alone send direct to make party and add you. Preferable Latin America players.

Time Zone
CST – Central Standard Time

Must be:
  • Speak english or Spanish or understand a little of spanish.
  • Have good rank in arenas.

Weekly games in Arenas
< SLAYER
< TEAM
< SWAT
Time zone central
Am diamond 1 in slayer currently am aggressive player looking learn new things and get better at halo5 am got a mic and trying get back at this game my favorite playlist are slayer swat
Hi guys, I’m looking for a clan on halo 5 as I would like to be in one again. My gamertag is BikerCraig21 and my timezone is GMT. Would like to do training, caln wars etc. Message me
Hi everyone, looking for people to play Halo 5 with. Usually just play ranked alone but would be nice to have a team or people to do custom games with. Like to play competitively but also enjoy fun custom games. Gamertag is Bloo Panda29, timezone is EST ), feel free to add.
Hi everyone, looking for people to play Halo 5 with. Usually just play ranked alone but would be nice to have a team or people to do custom games with. Like to play competitively but also enjoy fun custom games. Gamertag is Bloo Panda29, timezone is EST ), feel free to add.
Hey saw your forum response. I could use an occasional ranked match buddy so maybe you can join my Spartan Company called the Static. Sent an invite earlier so check it out if interested.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 148
  4. 149
  5. 150
  6. 151
  7. 152
  8. ...
  9. 153