2. ...
  3. 149
  4. 150
  5. 151
  6. 152
  7. 153
  8. ...
  9. 158
Looking for a halo clan MCC preferably but also have halo 5. U.K based clan please
Ken Static wrote:
Hi everyone, looking for people to play Halo 5 with. Usually just play ranked alone but would be nice to have a team or people to do custom games with. Like to play competitively but also enjoy fun custom games. Gamertag is Bloo Panda29, timezone is EST ), feel free to add.
Hey saw your forum response. I could use an occasional ranked match buddy so maybe you can join my Spartan Company called the Static. Sent an invite earlier so check it out if interested.
Hey there, I am interested in joining a clan myself.
I am looking for three key players to join a Spartan Company; TheHaloKnights.
Find me on our new Facebook Page TheHaloKnights.
Recruiting for a Sangheili Ranger lance on mcc
we are called Caelum Lance.
Apologies for it being so short it’s 6am
Team Invictus is looking for players

If your willing to join a newly started clan that is up for ranked, public and warzone gaming, keep on reading!

This clan was just newly set up in order to gain a following to keep going into halo infinite

-We do play all Halos most often Halo 5.
-We play ranked, warzone and casual games
-Teamplay is requiered !
-Basic understanding of the halo games, especially halo is requiered
-Age of 16 + ,prefferable 18+
-Discord

If you are intrested just request to join or add SirBrandonB
Hey everyone, looking for people to play Halo 5, Halo Reach and MCC with. I'm not a hardcore Halo player or anything like that, pretty casual and have never played Ranked Halo but I'd be open to trying. In all honesty, I'm not the best Halo player. Pretty average I'd say, but I'm a great distraction;) Wanna join a Company to possibly try and get Achilles but overall just wanna join an inclusive, friendly, fun Company to play some Halo with a good group of people. My timezone is EST and I'm fairly active, however I do have a life and a job. If ya wanna add me on xbl my GT is LiteralBridge2 or my discord is Lemmons54 :)
Our clan Helm of Sparta are looking for members who are looking to grow in halo 5 and prep for halo infinite! We are also attempting to achieve the Achilles armor and acquire max rank! Everyone's very friendly and if you're interested shoot a request for the clan or send me a message!
(I own and play all of the Halo games on xbox, please check my BIO for any other info you might want.)

Returning halo girl, I'm searching for an 18+ only clan for any Halo, with at least 20 members or more, preferably on the serious side, open to military style as well. I will join your clan discord and participate as much as I can. I take clan dynamics seriously, sometimes to a point of almost roleplay, I'm happy to serve!
I'm looking to be trained and disciplined thoroughly so I can improve in skill, and serve better. I am also seeking a sense of personal belonging and purpose, playing alone sucks.
I want structure to my gaming nowadays.

Playstyle: Adaptive; however you need me, if I can. Mostly use mid-range weapons. I'm good at obeying orders, not giving them.
Timezone: Pacific Standard (West Coast.)

I'm loyal, personal, dedicated, serious. I respect rank structures, tell me to jump I ask how high. I am socially and skillfully adaptive as well, meaning I can be chill and friendly, or serious and to-the-point.
-- I can be used in training for other recruits as I can go easy to hard as needed.
-- I can be a test dummy, test driver, cannon fodder, distraction, support fire, PA, and other roles that might exist.
-- I can help in Forge, natural environments are my focus.
-- don't mic, I can still listen just fine. I fully accept staying low-rank due to that shortcoming.

Contact me via Discord, username in BIO.
Or via Xbox which is my username here.
My gamertag is TecTonic1196.
We are a halo 5 forerunner clan called Mantles approach. We are quite a small semi-serious clan and always like to have a good laugh.
  • Our playstyle is currently non-comptetive and very respectful
  • We accept users of any timezone and it is also not essential to have a mic
  • We hope that in joining our clan, you can find a relaxed environment to meet new people and have a good time while respecting, and helping to improve the community as that is our main purpose as a clan
  • The minimum acceptance age is 13 however those who are underaged may be accepted if mature enough, also for those who are over 13, we ensure they are also able to act their age and have fun in our clan without ruining everyone elses time.
Looking active Halo 1/CE clan on PC.
GMT -8
Are you looking for clan? If so, this is a place where you can try to sell yourself to recruiting clans.

What information should I leave?In order for clans to determine if you are what they are looking for, you should leave information such as:

• Playstyle
  • Time zone
  • What you are hoping to get from a clan
  • Anything else you feel is relevant
Please limit your posts to one only and do not use this thread for conversations, that's what PM's are for.

Good luck and happy hunting!
Playstyle? A little to aggressive, need to learn to conserve lives. Intermediate, been afk
timezone: central
need from clan? Friends who need players with mics.
what else:
Been playing halo for years. Have knowledge and a MiC, my score is low thought... message me if interested. I’d like to Star Halo 5 but also love MCC
Hello all!
I am a returning Halo player that now plays on MCC-PC. I will be active on all Halo's as they're released.
I played a lot of Halo 2 & 3 back in the day enjoying Team hardcore ranked and custom games. I also enjoy modding.
Times have changed, so I am in need of a clan where I can meet new people and have people to play with.
  • I enjoy social, competitive and custom games along with Modded games.
  • GMT London
  • To meet people and to have people to play with.
You can add me on steam
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Riy/

Discord
Alix Rose#2398

Xbox companion
Fablemayfly
We are DWR my time zone is central time. We are looking to become a fun and competitive clan. Also very laid back.
I am the leader of the Spartan company Ashing Dragons and I need as many people that join and help to get Achilles armor and helmet.

Here is the link:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/ashing%20dragons/join-requests
Hello! I'm Rachael, and am in the EST timezone. I've recently gotten back into gaming more, especially now since I'm out of a relationship that had a jealous partner. I really wanna get back into the community!

My playstyle is pretty chill, and am a team player. I am 29, so maturity when needed is absolutely no problem.

Was previously a Lietenant of a Spartan Company awhile back - leadership had since changed greatly and I dont feel like I could rejoin that clan after such a long timespaan of like two years. Itd be cool to be a Lietenant of another Company ; or be an active member of an active Company.

Yall can either message me on here, or on Xbox.

Hope to hear from someone soon! :)
DBZfan077 wrote:
Hello! I'm Rachael, and am in the EST timezone. I've recently gotten back into gaming more, especially now since I'm out of a relationship that had a jealous partner. I really wanna get back into the community!

My playstyle is pretty chill, and am a team player. I am 29, so maturity when needed is absolutely no problem.

Was previously a Lietenant of a Spartan Company awhile back - leadership had since changed greatly and I dont feel like I could rejoin that clan after such a long timespaan of like two years. Itd be cool to be a Lietenant of another Company ; or be an active member of an active Company.

Yall can either message me on here, or on Xbox.

Hope to hear from someone soon! :)
You could join the Guardians of the Nexus. We've been around for a while but unfortunately alot of our members had become inactive. We are currently revamping the clan and looking for solid members to join. If interested message me on Xbox @King Chaos 216

Thank you.
The GoN has been around for quite sometime but because of things going on in our members personal lives we had become disconnected with the community. We are currently trying to change that.

We are looking for active members to join us.
We are looking for possible alliances.
We are looking for activity.

If interested message me on Xbox @King Chaos 216
Hi Guys

My name is Dave :)

I'm looking to join an active Clan or Team that play Halo MCC :) My timezone is GMT but under the current cirumstances times aint a problem for me :)
Hi everyone,

I'm 25 years old and I play mostly Halo Reach for probably ~10 hours a week. Usually weeknights and weekends US pacific time. I'm looking for a clan with the following criteria:
1) Similar age group (21+)
2) Clan members who enjoying matchmaking 4v4 precision slayer. I enjoy call-outs, timing weapon spawns, etc. My K/D is only a 1.4 for now, but it's getting higher as I play more and more.
3) A clan that does classic custom game lobbies.

If you think I'd be a good fit, shoot me a message! Thanks :)
IMSEVIN wrote:
Looking active Halo 1/CE clan on PC.
GMT -8
I'm with you on this! That'll be very fun; lemme know if you find anyone because nothing beats the classics. :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 149
  4. 150
  5. 151
  6. 152
  7. 153
  8. ...
  9. 158