OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 154
  4. 155
  5. 156
  6. ...
  7. 157
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
What are you looking in a clan?
Laid back mature people. The rest is just an icing.
  • Playstyle - Laid back, casual. Get myself killed a lot. Tons of room for improvement. Dad jokes with Russian accent.
  • Time zone - EU times.
  • What you are hoping to get from a clan - Good times. It's still a game we choose to play, and I don't like to have my "me time" spoiled by drama.
  • Anything else you feel is relevant - This is my first real FPS game, and I intend to invest in it. Got lots to learn to make a good competitive game, but generally having a good time is key. My spirit animal is Sarge.
Join Fire Aspect I today!

any spartan level and ranked level is fine to join!

your skill at the game doesn't matter

Just have fun :)

-Pixle8342
Looking for Halo 4 team!!! Im mexican and like yo play BRs
Ussually play between 11pm-2am EST,CDT. Wednesday allá day!! Add me if you want! Gamertag: Void1324
Hola, me presento.
mi gamertag es RuloGamer152, llevo ya tiempo jugando halo, y espero encontar un clan que me haga sentir como en casa
  • mi estilo de juego es competitivo, compañerismo, y ocacional. De hecho vengo de estar inactivo por mucho tiempo, pero me puedo adaptar facilmente, no prometo ser activo a diario, pero si puedo ayudar al clan cumpliendo con los objetivos.
  • Soy de mexico y suelo estar mas activo los fines de semana.
  • mi arma favorita es el DMR, y creo que soy bueno con los francotiradores ya que son los que uso con mayor frecuencia.
Gracias por leer y confiar en mi.
Qué onda, amigo!! También soy de México y llevo mucho sin jugar, apenas regresé. Agrégame si quieres
Hola, me presento.
mi gamertag es RuloGamer152, llevo ya tiempo jugando halo, y espero encontar un clan que me haga sentir como en casa
  • mi estilo de juego es competitivo, compañerismo, y ocacional. De hecho vengo de estar inactivo por mucho tiempo, pero me puedo adaptar facilmente, no prometo ser activo a diario, pero si puedo ayudar al clan cumpliendo con los objetivos.
  • Soy de mexico y suelo estar mas activo los fines de semana.
  • mi arma favorita es el DMR, y creo que soy bueno con los francotiradores ya que son los que uso con mayor frecuencia.
Gracias por leer y confiar en mi.
Hola, amigo. Te mandé solicitud.
Attention Halo Way point community---
My company is looking for squad leaders and regular members...If you want to know what were all about please click on the link
Positions available---
Regular members(Anyone from anywhere)---Must have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC either for PC or Xbox

Fire Team leader(Spanish speaking)---Must speak Spanish and only requirement is to have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC FOR XBOX ONLY

Any questions feel free to message me---
Marshall of Reclaimer Air Squadron
jcf55
-Love competitive play for H5. I float around Plat 6 - Diamond 2
-Central time zone. Available after 8PM to 11PM
-Most my friends and I moved to PC and play Battle Royals. But my heart remains with Halo. Need buddies to play and BS with. (Sick of randoms quitting)
-Always looking for people to improve with
-28 y/o
-Will also play MCC on PC or Xbox
-/Transmission incoming-
-Transmission Caught-
=Subject: 23rd Marine Reg of UNSC Shock Infantry=
-=Transmission Start=-
Hello and welcome! I am glad you opened this transmission! As you saw in the subject this consists of an enlistment into our marines. We have little requirements:

====
*Be active 3 out of 7 days of the week.
*Be loyal to the clan as a whole.
*Have discord.
*Must have MCC: Halo Reach [Xbox].
*Must have a working microphone.
*Must be 13+ years of age.
====

Like written previously little requirements. What we have to offer to you as a marine is:

====
*19th ODST Battalion
*SPARTAN-III Program
====

With all that there you as a marine have plenty of opportunities. As a clan we do all other normal activities as others. For example:

====
*MLG [Internal/External]
*TeamTac [Internal/External]
*BTB[Internal/External]
*Raid [Internal/External]
====

To enlist there is an application you must fill out before joining amongst our ranks. As well as a basic training you must complete. To receive that application message Everet Wise#4660 on discord and say "I saw your transmission on halo waypoint and I'm interested in joining USI." Send it just like that and I will send you the application as soon as possible.
-=Transmission End=-
Inheritor Descendants a top btb team thats been strong since halo reach is looking for decent players intersted in the Achilles helmet which we are 3 challenges away from or in just joining a real halo family either or we are looking for you please consider and check us out we are all ready for Halo Infinite! Inheritor Descendants
Active Halo 5 spartan company recruiting good active people for Achilles Armour progression and 152 grind. Request at Mantle of Ares
whats up I go by Tito (Tedo). I play aggressive to supporting as a teammate.
i live in eastern time zone
im hoping to get better as a player with teammates in slayer and war zone firefight
im on 5 times a week mainly in the night hours
My company is looking for squad leaders and regular members...If you want to know what were all about please click on the link
Positions available---
Regular members(Anyone from anywhere)---Must have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC either for PC or Xbox

Fire Team leader(Spanish speaking)---Must speak Spanish and only requirement is to have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC FOR XBOX ONLY

jcf55
I am a plat 4 in slayer because I cant seem to get consistent team mates with mics. I am looking for a group that is active in halo 5.
Talented is recruiting active players.
We are close to achieving Achilles body armour, as we are currently 3 more kill commendations away from gripping that armour set if your interested in joining for the armour.
Then please go ahead and apply to Talented by clicking on the blue wording and apply.
I personally would love to to get more active members in the company, as I barely have people who still play Halo 5.
My clan is open to anyone
Positions available---

jcf55
-/Transmission incoming-
-Transmission Caught-
=Subject: 23rd Marine Reg of UNSC Shock Infantry=
-=Transmission Start=-
Hello and welcome! I am glad you opened this transmission! As you saw in the subject this consists of an enlistment into our marines. We have little requirements:

====
*Be active 3 out of 7 days of the week.
*Be loyal to the clan as a whole.
*Have discord.
*Must have MCC: Halo Reach [Xbox].
*Must have a working microphone.
*Must be 13+ years of age.
====

Like written previously little requirements. What we have to offer to you as a marine is:

====
*19th ODST Battalion
*SPARTAN-III Program
====

With all that there you as a marine have plenty of opportunities. As a clan we do all other normal activities as others. For example:

====
*MLG [Internal/External]
*TeamTac [Internal/External]
*BTB[Internal/External]
*Raid [Internal/External]
====

To enlist there is an application you must fill out before joining amongst our ranks. As well as a basic training you must complete. To receive that application message "USI - Everet Wise#4660" on discord and say "I saw your transmission on halo waypoint and I'm interested in joining USI." Send it just like that and I will send you the application as soon as possible.
-=Transmission End=-
Greetings, I am Taletia Vagaduun of the Banished. I am looking for two specific type of people. *Leaders* and *Recruiters*. If you have any experience in these two fields message me directly so that we can discuss your position and for more details about this offer. Alternatively add me on Xbox at Ban Ryuko
Greetings, I am Taletia Vagaduun of the Banished. I am looking for two specific type of people. *Leaders* and *Recruiters*. If you have any experience in these two fields message me directly so that we can discuss your position and for more details about this offer.
Attention Halo Way point community---

Positions available---

jcf55
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 154
  4. 155
  5. 156
  6. ...
  7. 157