2. ...
  3. 156
  4. 157
  5. 158
  6. ...
  7. 159
GNGC
Gonga Nation. (With Wisdom We Conquer)

GNGC is a social clan that likes to be both casual and competitive. The main focus right now is looking for members who fall between those lines and enjoys customs and Match Making. We are currently a small group.

GNGC is Halo General. Halo isn’t the only game we play. We are cross platform utilizing cross play across Xbox, PS, and pc. Games we play are Halo, COD, Apex as our main titles.

GNGC also contains several Service Members from the US Army including me. Comment below if your interested in joining or have questions.

Req:
Discord
Halo, COD MW, or APEX
if on PS, PC cross-play enabled
Attention Halo Way point community---
My company is looking for squad leaders and regular members...If you want to know what were all about please click on the link
Positions available---

Regular members(Anyone from anywhere)---Must have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC either for PC or Xbox

Fire Team leader(Spanish speaking)---Must speak Spanish and only requirement is to have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC FOR XBOX ONLY

Any questions feel free to message me---
Marshall of Reclaimer Air Squadron
jcf55
Halo MCC on PC. I've been playing Halo for years, and i used to be in a clan back on Halo 4 360, Chronicles of Genesis, and I'm looking for something similar if possible, but mostly I'm looking for a laid back, organized/structured, maybe even with ranks, fun based clan to play customs and multi with. Im in the central standard time zone and work overnights, so nights are my best time to play. Im mostly just looking for another fun community to join and play with and get to know. Just message me if interested in recruiting me or know of any clans to join!
54% Achilles Armour progress. Needing actively committed members for active Halo 5 spartan company working towards Achilles Armour progression and 152 grind. Request at Mantle of Ares
A New Dawn is looking for members.
We are very casual and we don't mind if you play custom or campaign modes.
All we ask is for you to be a nice person overall, and not be toxic.
We currently only play Halo 5 on Xbox.
If you are interested, please message me on Xbox. My Gamertag is DarkVoidGalaxy2.
61% Achilles Armour progress. Needing actively committed members for active Halo 5 spartan company working towards Achilles Armour progression and 152 grind. Request at Mantle of Ares

My company is looking for squad leaders and regular members...If you want to know what were all about please click on the link
Positions available---

Regular members(Anyone from anywhere)---Must have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC either for PC or Xbox

Fire Team leader(Spanish speaking)---Must speak Spanish and only requirement is to have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC FOR XBOX ONLY

jcf55
67% Achilles Armour progress. Needing actively committed members for active Halo 5 spartan company working towards Achilles Armour progression and 152 grind. Request at Mantle of Ares
Join my Spartan company named Valhalleas first
Valhallas First is looking for people who play halo 5 a lot and have at least some skill level. We want you!
Idk lol don't ask meh
Positions available---

jcf55
-/Transmission incoming-
-Transmission Caught-
=Subject: 23rd Marine Reg of UNSC Tiberius=
-=Transmission Start=-
Hello and welcome! I am glad you opened this transmission! As you saw in the subject this consists of an enlistment into our marines. We have little requirements:

====
*Be active 3 out of 7 days of the week.
*Be loyal to the clan as a whole.
*Have discord.
*Must have MCC: Halo Reach [Xbox].
*Must have a working microphone.
*Must be 13+ years of age.
====

Like written previously little requirements. What we have to offer to you as a marine is:

====
*19th ODST Battalion
*SPARTAN-III Program
====

With all that there you as a marine have plenty of opportunities. As a clan we do all other normal activities as others. For example:

====
*MLG [Internal/External]
*TeamTac [Internal/External]
*BTB[Internal/External]
*Raid [Internal/External]
====

To enlist there is an application you must fill out before joining amongst our ranks. As well as a basic training you must complete. To receive that application message Everet Wise#4660 on discord and say "I saw your transmission on halo waypoint and I'm interested in joining UNSC Tiberius." Send it just like that and I will send you the application as soon as possible.
-=Transmission End=-
-/Transmission incoming-
-Transmission Caught-
-=Transmission Start=-
Hello and welcome! I am glad you opened this transmission! As you saw in the subject this consists of an enlistment into our marines. We have little requirements:

====
*Have discord.
====

Like written previously little requirements. What we have to offer to you as a marine is:

====
*19th ODST Battalion
*SPARTAN-III Program
====

With all that there you as a marine have plenty of opportunities. As a clan we do all other normal activities as others. For example:

====
*MLG [Internal/External]
*BTB[Internal/External]
====

To enlist there is an application you must fill out before joining amongst our ranks. As well as a basic training you must complete. To receive that application message Everet Wise#4660 on discord and say "I saw your transmission on halo waypoint and I'm interested in joining UNSC Tiberius." Send it just like that and I will send you the application as soon as possible.
-=Transmission End=-
-/Transmission incoming-
-Transmission Caught-
-=Transmission Start=-

====
*Have discord.
====

====
*19th ODST Battalion
*SPARTAN-III Program
====

====
*MLG [Internal/External]
*BTB[Internal/External]
====

-=Transmission End=-
72% Achilles helmet progress. Needing actively committed members for active Halo 5 spartan company working towards Achilles Armour progression and 152 grind. Request at Mantle of Ares
-/Transmission incoming-
-Transmission Caught-
-=Transmission Start=-

====
*Have discord.
====

====
*19th ODST Battalion
*SPARTAN-III Program
====

====
*MLG [Internal/External]
*BTB[Internal/External]
====

To enlist there is an application you must fill out before joining amongst our ranks. As well as a basic training you must complete. To receive that application message Everet#4660 on discord and say "I saw your transmission on halo waypoint and I'm interested in joining UNSC Tiberius." Send it just like that and I will send you the application as soon as possible.
-=Transmission End=-
-/Transmission incoming-
-Transmission Caught-
-=Transmission Start=-

====
*Have discord.
====

====
*19th ODST Battalion
*SPARTAN-III Program
====

====
*MLG [Internal/External]
*BTB[Internal/External]
====

-=Transmission End=-
Positions available---

jcf55
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 156
  4. 157
  5. 158
  6. ...
  7. 159