5. 159
  6. 160
  7. ...
  8. 161
-/Transmission incoming-
-Transmission Caught-
=Subject: 23rd Marine Reg of UNSC Tiberius=
-=Transmission Start=-
Hello and welcome! I am glad you opened this transmission! As you saw in the subject this consists of an enlistment into our marines. We have little requirements:

====
*Be active 3 out of 7 days of the week.
*Be loyal to the clan as a whole.
*Have discord.
*Must have MCC: Halo Reach [Xbox].
*Must have a working microphone.
*Must be 13+ years of age.
====

Like written previously little requirements. What we have to offer to you as a marine is:

====
*19th ODST Battalion
*SPARTAN-III Program
====

With all that there you as a marine have plenty of opportunities. As a clan we do all other normal activities as others. For example:

====
*MLG [Internal/External]
*TeamTac [Internal/External]
*BTB[Internal/External]
*Raid [Internal/External]
====

To enlist there is an application you must fill out before joining amongst our ranks. As well as a basic training you must complete. To receive that application message Everet Wise#4660 on discord and say "I saw your transmission on halo waypoint and I'm interested in joining UNSC Tiberius." Send it just like that and I will send you the application as soon as possible.
-=Transmission End=-
Attention Halo Way point community---
My company is looking for squad leaders and regular members...If you want to know what were all about please click on the link
Positions available---
Regular members(Anyone from anywhere)---Must have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC either for PC or Xbox

Fire Team leader(Spanish speaking)---Must speak Spanish and only requirement is to have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC FOR XBOX ONLY

Any questions feel free to message me---
Marshall of Reclaimer Air Squadron
jcf55
Hey im russiantoad#7880
I'm just looking for a clan that can have fun and that can also Grind and do competitive stuff
Im a plat and i dont like hackers im chill so if you have any space im your man
Russiantoad, Valhallas First is looking for members and we would be glad to have you. (Bye the way we already have several active high ranked halo player in our company) If you still want a spartan company join Ours!
75% Achilles helmet progress. Needing actively committed members for active Halo 5 spartan company working towards Achilles Armour progression and 152 grind. Request at Mantle of Ares
If any one need a clan or company, just send a request and I'll accept
NavSpecWarCom Recruitment EST. 2011
NavSpecWarCom is a cross-platform (PC & Xbox) UNSC clan on MCC that was EST. in 2011, we take part in 4v4s, 8v8s, & Raids | We also host social game nights to keep things fun. We have scheduled and on the spot activities with a friendly and mature player base.

The 12th Marine Regiment
The 12th MR is our entry division within NSWC. A majority of our players are Marines, they hold up the NSWC banner proudly. They range from brand new to the game to seasoned players from 2010 on reach and further back to 2007 on H3. You'll be asked to complete a short Basic Training to ensure you know the minimum required to become a NSWC Marine. BT is hosted Daily.

65th ODST Division
The 65th is designed for members who desire a challenge and want to train consistently to improve themselves at an individual level as well as improve at a team level. All ODSTs are required to Complete Marine Basic Training before their ODST Class start date.

Requirements:
- Mature Mindset & Personality. (No age restriction just be mature.)
- Join the NSWC Discord for coms, events, & other updates.
- Be active in the clan (2+ days a week).

Contact Information
Discord - Wolfrik#0481 - [E-5] Marine division
Discord - Alzaris#0001 - [E-5] ODST division
77% Achilles helmet progress. Needing actively committed members for active Halo 5 spartan company working towards Achilles Armour progression and 152 grind. Request at Mantle of Ares
Seeking new Halo 5 friends who love the game and are kind to their teammates!

I play Arena on most nights and weekends (Pacific Time).
Happy to do either Social or Ranked — ideally a mix of both.

I play for enjoyment, which I get from hard-earned mastery, so I'm sort of a blend of casual and competitive.

I prefer to chat using Discord.

Please message my Xbox profile (BigYeeEnergy) if you're interested.

See you out there.
  • Playstyle: Casual Fun
  • Time zone: PST
  • What you are hoping to get from a clan: Other people who play Halo and who I could play Halo with because nobody uses voice chat or chat.
  • Anything else you feel is relevant: Also would like to play co-op. I have Halo 2 and Halo 3.
Hey there, I’m looking for a clan to party up with regularly for MCC. I’m 27, Canadian, longtime halo player, and tired of solo queuing!

• Playstyle: casual, or ranked
  • Time zone: MT
  • What you are hoping to get from a clan: likeminded friends to party up with regularly for MCC shenanigans. Up for anything from customs, big team, social or ranked!
  • Message me here, or add Blakie on XBL :)
Seeking new Halo 5 friends who love the game and are kind to their teammates!

I play Arena on most nights and weekends (Pacific Time).
Happy to do either Social or Ranked — ideally a mix of both.

I play for enjoyment, which I get from hard-earned mastery, so I'm sort of a blend of casual and competitive.

I prefer to chat using Discord.

Please message my Xbox profile (BigYeeEnergy) if you're interested.

See you out there.
I’ll add you, pal!
Any Recruting for Me?
Need to join clan or join active players for Halo MCC (Preferably Halo 3) or Halo 5. Speak Spanish and English. Used to play every day about 8 years ago but just started to get back to it. I’m very active now getting ready for Halo Infinite. I play on Xbox. Gamertag itz imamon
I'm looking for a clan to play Halo
I play Halo TMCC, especially on Halo 2, 3, Reach and 4, I play Halo CE with HAC 2 too and Halo 2 Project Cartographer on PC
I don't have Halo 5 sorry :((
I commonly play 3 or 4 games daily
I speak spanish, english, portuguese and a little bit of dutch
  • Playstyle: casual funny
  • Time zone: UTC-6 (Center of México)
  • What you are hoping to get from a clan: Funny and open friends to play all kinds of game types on Halo TMCC and Halo 2 Project Cartographer
  • Message me here, or add TWICEbiased on XBL ^^
Looking for players to team up on Halo Master Chief collection. Availability Wednesday's and Thursday's Eastern Time 8:30pm competitive team slayer, Swat etc, looking for two people to play and not quit. 🤦

No mic gametag: StrictlyFun thanks
Attention Halo Way point community---

My company is looking for squad leaders and regular members...If you want to know what were all about please click on the link
Positions available---

Regular members(Anyone from anywhere)---Must have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC either for PC or Xbox

Fire Team leader(Spanish speaking)---Must speak Spanish and only requirement is to have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC FOR XBOX ONLY

Any questions feel free to message me---
Marshall of Reclaimer Air Squadron
jcf55
I am looking for people to join my company or the allied company The Believerse
80% Achilles helmet progress. Needing actively experienced members for active Halo 5 spartan company working towards Achilles Armour progression and 152 grind. Request at Mantle of Ares
  • Playstyle: Casual/Competitive, mostly only Halo Reach and Halo 4 Swat (recently branching out into H2A).
  • Time zone: Mountain
  • What you are hoping to get from a clan: I'm hoping to branch out and do more competitive gametypes on MCC with a useful clan that can get things done outside of my comfort zone of swat. Other people with mics other than myself who have at least a positive K/D.
  • Anything else you feel is relevant: I'm a bit inexperienced in all slayer modes other than swat. Once I have been run through a map though I am generally quite an asset to a cooperative team and I excel at keeping large vehicles alive (going 40+ and 9ish pretty regular occurrence with a tank when my own team wasn't killing me for the driver's seat back in BTB Halo Reach, though I wouldn't ever recommend giving me a Banshee, I'm terrible with them). I doubt more playing time will get me much better with snipers, but I'm hard to beat in a one on one with DMR or BR. I'm fairly useless at the moment in Halo 2 classic and Halo 3 because I struggle with the darkness and color gradients as well as the spread of the BR in those games, though I might get better with some guidance. I had a 1.345 K/D in Halo Reach, (basically solo, though I did run a tiny clan a few times), and I have a 1.322 K/D currently in MCC. I'm the world record holder for Halo Reach legitimate campaign high score at 134320688, so I'm also very helpful in campaign if that is part of your clan activities. I won't put up with any kind of drama or insulting and I will likely leave any clan that does so to me. I'm generally thought to be really chill, I don't swear, and I keep myself family friendly even if I don't expect that out of others. I'm in my 30s, married, and prefer people who are mature and friendly rather than cocky trash-talkers, even on my own team. Send me a DM if you are interested in recruiting me or a message on xbl, I look forward to hearing from you. Gamertag is FA Aras Cade
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 157
  4. 158
  5. 159
  6. 160
  7. ...
  8. 161