2. ...
  3. 77
  4. 78
  5. 79
  6. 80
  7. 81
  8. ...
  9. 148
My clan is looking for members to help master all kill commendations to unlock Achilles armor.
Tired of teaming up with randoms and losing all the time? Worry no more as Sonz of Liberty is now recruiting. We are seeking decent players to join our team in order to better ourselves. Everyday is a learning experience as we thrive off of each other. This clan will be categorized into ranks and different divisions: The more competitive gamers will be set in the higher division and play gamebattles if they want. The more casual gamers who just want to find a group to play with will be in the lower divisions. None the less, we are a team and we must learn to grow as a family and to help each other grow.
Must have mic and be 16+
This is a U.S. team, but everyone is welcome to join.
If interested, message Final N1ghtm4r3 via xbox live.
I hope to see you on the battlefield.
HI,
I need people to join my clan Luxembourg Spartans Hunt. I need people who play often Halo 5 Guardians.If someone is interested to help master all kill commendations to unlock Achilles armor, message me per private message or GT: LnT Apocalipo
Clan-CCG (Capture Core Gaming
POC- We stride to me make you better as a player and as a friend/clan mate, we DONT care if your weak,intermediate or strong at halo.
Clan mission-Simply get better an mostly have fun. We like meeting new clan mates an build a bond an learn there tactics, once we all know an communicate during games will will success no matter if we win or lose. We are getting better
any questions please message XxSch4eferxX or Mobius 245
little note, there is a little try out so be prepared.
Once Accepted we will tell you more of our purpose in the future and be sent to your squad/team. Thank you.
WOLVES OF KARMA SPARTAN COMPANY

NOTE: WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING RECRUITMENT IF THERE IS SOMEONE
WANTING TO MERGE THEIR CLAN WITH US! If you're interested in this,
please copy and paste this to a message and send it to wolvesofkarma@gmail.com

Gamertag:
Number of members:
How active are you and your members:
Reason of merging:

Wolves Of Karma
invite me
fellow Spartans,

KSI pride part of ground Zero division of KSI Global are currently recruiting for like minded players of all skill types to join our ranks.most importantly we want players to play and have fun. we are primarily a European based division and currently have in the region of 160 members across 3 companies.

KSI PRIDE
KSI TITANS
KSI BRAVERY

you can check us out on www.ksiforums.org or www.ksiglobal.com

are only requirements are that you are over 16 and have a mic and want to have fun. we adapt a more casual gaming experience but currently working on a divisional league for those of you that are seeking a more competitive experience.

aswell as an active forum we also have KIK chat rooms and a facebook page.we also offer a probation period to give you time to consider KSI before committing as a full member and will allow you to assess KSI and decide if its the right community for you.please leave a post showing your interest and i will contact you on a 1 2 1 basis.

we play a mixture of gametypes including warzone/customs/matchmaking
have a great day.
Im a boss at Swat, and LOVE Warzone Assault. My style is do anything to help the team. Rather that be rushing a base, or driving around in a Ghost to distract people. I play in the Central time zone, and im on every night.
I am from Swords of Sparta with 35 members as of now. We look to grow our numbers. We do customs as well as multiplayer.
We are online daily from 8pm-1am. Sometimes we are on earlier depending on school or work.
hi guys looking join a clan new to halo could any one help
I'm looking for a spartan company that has at least 20% kill commendations done.
I play 10+ hours a day.
I work hard on commendations.
I play all game modes.
I'm a lvl 107 and growing
I'm 26yrs if that helps

please and thank you :)
  • Play for fun Company
  • (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
  • Looking for loyal soldiers
  • Own a company base (forge map) for competetor comps' to raid
Looking for people to play with for fun and possibly competitively. Been playing Halo LITERALLY since day one. I'm Mountain Standard Time, am on randomly but do make it on at least once a day.

What else do you need to know? I'm fun, sarcastic, and trying to teach my son the finer points of Halo.

candyman1331
Scopes Up is a Spartan Company for mature, friendly, competitive, and active halo players who are dedicated fans of the series (some of our clan members have been playing since Halo: CE on PC). The main purpose of this Spartan Company is to have fun, win matches, complete commendations in Arena/Warzone (for additional cosmetic unlocks) and organize squads for custom games, Arena games, and Warzone games alike. We may occasionally dabble in other areas of the game such as Forge and the Campaign as well. Requirements for our Spartan Company are below:
  • Ages 18+
  • Must be active on Halo 5 and Xbox Live
  • Must have a mic and communicate when playing
  • Positive Kill/Death Ratio
  • Play to win when in a competitive playlist
  • Be chill, have fun, and win games
Hi my name is Nate VP of the UMF (United Military Forces). The UMF is a Halo 5 military clan. We are actively recruiting Spartans to join our cause! We are looking for recruits that are active, participate in UMF events, training sessions, and have a good moral character. We are planning to be a large Halo 5 clan of up to 100+ members but we need YOUR help to start us off and eventually grow into a size to be reckoned with!

Some basic requirements for our recruits are as follows:

>Be at least 13 years of age
> Own a mic (Kinect version not recommended but still acceptable)
> Be of good moral character and participate in UMF events and trainings
> Follow the rules and regulations of the UMF
> Respect other UMF members
> Most importantly have FUN!

Note: The UMF does recognize that people have lives outside of Halo so do not feel pressured to be online with the clan if you have something important coming up (test, exam, homework, family gathering, etc...)

If you are ready to enlist in the UMF and work are way to the top please contact me at USIA NATETHEGR8 either on xbox one, Halo Waypoint, or on Kik at Natethe6R8. If you are interested in the UMF and have a few questions feel free to ask and I'll be happy to respond! Thank you for your time!
>UMF VP NatetheGR8
Hey There,

Gamertag: KazzMan22

Looking for a group to play Halo 5 Guardians on Xbox One with for all types of game matches, bust mostly for Arena Slayer and some Warzone

Time Zone: Pacific and I play mainly in the evenings

Looking for people who have mics so we can communicate. Looking for a solid group to play with and get better as a team together
  • Playstyle: Friendly but want to win.
  • Time zone: GMT: Afternoon mainly but sometimes evening
  • What you are hoping to get from a clan: Some friends to play Arena with
  • Anything else you feel is relevant: I have a mic and I'm 18+. Positive KD. To get in touch message me on XBL.
AyTrayne wrote:
Scopes Up is a Spartan Company for mature, friendly, competitive, and active halo players who are dedicated fans of the series (some of our clan members have been playing since Halo: CE on PC). The main purpose of this Spartan Company is to have fun, win matches, complete commendations in Arena/Warzone (for additional cosmetic unlocks) and organize squads for custom games, Arena games, and Warzone games alike. We may occasionally dabble in other areas of the game such as Forge and the Campaign as well. Requirements for our Spartan Company are below:
  • Ages 18+
  • Must be active on Halo 5 and Xbox Live
  • Must have a mic and communicate when playing
  • Positive Kill/Death Ratio
  • Play to win when in a competitive playlist
  • Be chill, have fun, and win games
If you're looking for a Spartan Company to kick it with heading into the weekend, check us out. Message me if you have any questions!
I love how this forum is set up its perfect
6 spots left in our company. We are working for Achille's and have no bs rules. Just play and contribute. We play customs from time to time and have a good time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 77
  4. 78
  5. 79
  6. 80
  7. 81
  8. ...
  9. 148