2. ...
  3. 95
  4. 96
  5. 97
  6. 98
  7. 99
  8. ...
  9. 154
Looking for people to join my Company. Anyone can. Message me if interested.
We are always in a look out for new members, check IT out!! No USE for a companyname
Looking to join an active spartan company as Halos no fun to continually solo it :( Im 24 and live in Scotland in the Uk which basically makes me awesome haha. I've been a Halo fan for years all the way back to Halo 1 and was a massive Halo 2/3 player, maybe played it a bit too much haha. although im a bit older than i was then and sadly cant have anymore 24 hour halo sessions haha, Unfortunately everyone i used to play Halo with has now moved on :( and it sucks having to always play with randoms and no more custom games wahhhh. So basically im looking for an active group that plays pretty much anything, i think im a relatively good Halo player and play warzone/arena so if there is a space in your company hit me up =)
Looking for a group of people to play with regularly. I play quite often at night. I'm in California (PST). I frequently am in the top 3 of players during matches. Just looking for a mature crowd to game with. People with mics as well would be nice. I'd also like getting a large party together to plan custom variants.

hit me up!
im in
War Devils is expanding! Looking for players to meet up with and play for fun. Request to join!
COMPANY FREELANCER

Founded by a group of members from a previous clan, Company Freelancer was a dominant clan back in Halo Reach, we were a militarized/competitive and undefeated Halo clan (If you don't believe check out our YouTube channel from way back when). We were very successful throughout Halo Reach, whether it was a 4v4 clan battle or helping out friends in clan raids, that's what Freelancers do right?
This clan has always been about the casual, semi-competitive and the competitive. We will be having a competitive teams that can do things like scrims, tournaments, clan matches, etc. We can even be called upon by other friendly clans for raids and what not if it is ever needed. If you're in this group there is no Emblem or Service Tag Requirement, You're A Freelancer, you don't have to have any restrictions of that nature. Company Freelancer is not just a competitive clan, we will be doing things like customs, Warzone lobbies, big team lobbies, anything you can think of that you can do in Halo, we'll be doing it.

Requirements
  • Skill At Halo
  • Mic
  • Active on Halo
  • Desire to grow as a Halo Player
  • Willingness to learn
  • Good Attitude
Join us, be a Freelancer, Don't let someone boss you around on Halo, don't let someone tell you what emblem or service tag to wear, join us become a Freelancer, wear the emblem you want to wear, become Free and be a part of Company Freelancer and be the Spartan YOU Want to be.

Sincerely Your Original Freelancers,
Jimmbabwe
iNakedFighter
Names Schaefer, played Halo since I was a toddler an a gifted player back in the day of halo reach an halo 3. Looking for a clan that's compettive but also to have fun, if u want a soldier than u got one right here. Currently 18 an a pretty good halo player. Send me a message of clan an little information u have. I want a try out an maybe a interview. I'd also like to be in some machinimas for upcoming videos
GT-XxSch4eferxX
i have smart glass so u can message me at anytime
Looking to join a clan, I am 26 and live in Canada. I'm ranked platinum and diamond in all my playlists. Current KDA is 2.8. Looking for a clan that likes to play matchmaking competitively plays warzone assault from time to time and are pretty laid back.
Howdy! Our clans name is "The Fleet Union" (A.K.A TFU) and I am the leader of the clan. we are a militaristic style, UNSC clan. We are an original clan in the sense that we bring new and innovative ideas to the community, like how realistic our clan treats combat scenarios, we use fair raid bases with a fair ROE, we don't use Power weapons in scheduled raids and many other features within our clan. We are currently striving for Achilles to have as "Trophy" and will be adding it to our uniforms. If you want the Armour set then this may also be the clan for you. We do training everyday but if you pass our initial 5 day boot camp, Mondays and Thursdays are "Bread days", If you have any questions or are interesting in joining or having an alliance feel free to message me on Xbox, my gamertag is "ODST B Lister" Thank you.
Hey guys, are you looking for a spartan company that focuses on having fun with various types of people? Then Invictus9 is for you.
Our time zone at the moment for most of us is EST. This could change as more people join.
We are hoping to make a community where everyone has someone to play with if they don't have a team. Our playstyle? Who knows because we accept all sorts of people from any level and any age.
If you would like to join, just head over to the spartan company: Invictus9, and send a join request, saying a little about what you want to do with the company, or not.
Thanks for your time!
Hey guys, are you looking for a spartan company that focuses on having fun with various types of people? Then Invictus9 is for you.
Our time zone at the moment for most of us is EST. This could change as more people join.
We are hoping to make a community where everyone has someone to play with if they don't have a team. Our playstyle? Who knows because we accept all sorts of people from any level and any age.
If you would like to join, just head over to the spartan company: Invictus9, and send a join request, saying a little about what you want to do with the company, or not.
Thanks for your time!
Good player 4.0 kd in pretty much everything. Been playing halo my whole life I'm 25. Gt is rhiiu
Looking to join an active spartan company.

British expat living out in Singapore so hoping to connect with people in a similar time zone (UTC +8).

Played all of the Halo games a lot over the years so I used to be pretty good; now I'm pretty bad so I'm looking for a group of active players who are a good laugh.
Looking for anybody with decent skill to play warzone assault with. Long story short I have lost soooooo many matches and am tired of this $h!t of my partners always being horrible. I lost 11 matches today and I just want my win/lose ratio above 50% (went down 10% the last 4 days). Central Timezone (I think, Missouri) usually play anytime after 4pm most days. Leaving town 25-28th and currently have a communications ban but should be off soon.
COMPANY FREELANCER
Founded by a group of members from a previous clan, Company Freelancer was a dominant clan back in Halo Reach, we were a militarized/competitive and undefeated Halo clan (If you don't believe check out our YouTube channel from way back when). We were very successful throughout Halo Reach, whether it was a 4v4 clan battle or helping out friends in clan raids, that's what Freelancers do right?

This clan was built on the foundation of an active group of casual, semi-competitive and hardcore halo players. We have been around since the early days of Halo Reach. We are a anti-military, military/competitive group of Freelancers. We have no ranking system, We are all equals. We will fight alongside allied clans whenever they need it. Our version of training for our members is octagon, 8s, FFA, anything that will help you grow as an individual halo player and as a Freelancer. We will help you in improve your shot, increase your Arena rank, Win Games, etc. Once we have active members and we grow as a company custom game nights, warzone lobbies, BTB Lobbies, etc. will be more common. Joining Company Freelancer you gain many opportunities, opportunities you wouldn't have in many clans. You have Freedom here, this is an organization, an organization that has brought clans to their knees and dwindled their little egos. We Are Dominant, We Are A Family, We Are Company Freelancer.

Requirements
  • +12 Years of Age
  • ACTIVE ON HALO 5
  • Skill At Halo
  • Desire to learn and get better
  • Open to Criticism
  • Desire To Win
  • Wearing the Company Freelancer Emblem is Optional, but not required to be apart of Company Freelancer
Your Original Freelancers,
Jimmbabwe
iNakedFighter
New to xbox one trying to get back into halo 5 but not new to the franchise. Age 20 male mountain time zone looking for a nice and active clan that loves to have fun gt is Ghosty Ninja 69
I'm still trying to gather team members for our team.
Msg my GT if interested "Scruffy The Fox"
You're not required to join the spartan company to join. This is not a clan.
However we do wear number emblems when playing together to signify that we are a team in matchmaking.
Again this is not required but preferred for team spirit.
Welcome to the Goon Squad.
Requirements.
- High Activity (10+ hrs/week)
- Positive KDR
- Gold Competitive Rank (if you have one)
- No Lone Wolves
- No quitting matches.
- Mic for communication.
-No discrimination. Anyone from all walks of life are welcome.
If you do not meet requirements, do not request to join. You won't be accepted.The Goon Squad is a competitive clan lead by Scruffy The Fox.
We play Arena and Warzone competitively. We are friendly and are looking for members.
Company Leader - Scruffy The Fox
Co Captain- FNG Drinky Crow
Please message Scruffy or Drinky online or send a request if you meet these requirements! : D
Style: Attack / competitive player
Online: Daily, might be going on holiday in september.
Time: EU time ,
What am i looking for? and active clan where i can grow in learn more about competitive halo. Have no been in a competitive team before but have been playing FPS games most of my life so i do have a certain knowledge.

Hit me up.

Kind regards.
Introduction:

Sierra Company is a Navy based Military clan that utilizes ranking, structure as-well as teamwork and tactics. We are an extremely Competitive and organized group that puts an extreme emphasis on 'Attention to Detail' - we have actual military experience as-well as leadership experience from running alot of successful clans in the past from: Arma III(PC), BF3-4, Halo: Reach and many more(3). Our mission is to create a proper yet fun military experience within Halo 5 without going down the same horrible road as most Military clans do. We can Guarantee that there is nothing like us and we welcome all who want to join our ranks - as-well as conform to our standards. We don't restrict your gameplay... We regulate it.

Info:

Sierra Company has 3 sub units within it that each have their own unique play style.

Sierra Company:

(Tier 1) 1st Recon Operations Group: [Size:(24)] (CALLSIGN: REAPERS)
1st Recon is for players that show exceptional skill with precision based weapons and for anybody that mostly wants to play Snipers, Swat or etc. You need something dead and someones head down? Well... They're the best. They only take the best too.

(Tier 2) 2nd Special Operations Group: [Size:(24)]. (CALLSIGN: VIKINGS)
2nd Special Operations Group is for players that Value Teamwork and cohesion more than the typical hombre - they play objective based games and rely on each-other rather than their distinguished fighting skills. You need the super-badass-backflip-grenade-up-your--Yoink--maneuver executed? No problem!

(Tier 3) 3rd Rapid Operations Group: [Size:(48)] (CALLSIGN: SAVAGES)
3rd Rapid Operations Group is for players that still want the teamwork and to be apart of Sierra Company Militarized structure, Though this if more relaxed and doesn't want the big commitment of the other two units... They basically are a reservist force... Yet they are held to the same standards as any other of the twp units.

Ranks:
O-6: Captain: "SCO6"
O-5: Commander: "SC05
O-4: Lieutenant Commander: "SCO4"
O-3: Lieutenant: "SCO3"
O-2: Lieutenant Junior Grade: "SCO2"
O-1: Ensign: "SCO1"
E-10: Master Chief Petty Officer of the Company: "SC10"
E-9: Command Master Chief Petty Officer: "SCE9"
E-8: Senior Chief Petty Officer: "SCE8"
E-7: Chief Petty Officer: "SCE7"
E-6: Petty Officer 1st Class: "SCE6"
E-5: Petty Officer 2nd Class: "SCE5""
E-4: Petty Officer 3rd Class: "SCE4
E-3: Crewman:"SCE3"
E-2: Crewman Apprentice: "SCE2"
E-1: Crewman Recruit: "SCE1"

Quote:
Every rank has its purpose and we don't do favoritism, You are promoted based on capability and choice.
Rules and Regulations:
  1. All orders must be followed without resistance or question. (Unless that order is illogical or is unjust.)
  2. All Company Regulations must be followed to the fullest extent while on duty.
  3. All Company Personnel must abide by military etiquette and Procedures at all times.
  4. All Company Personnel must be respectful at all times.
  5. All Company Personnel must maintain a disciplined and proper winning attitude at all times.
  6. Unsavory attitudes and behavior will not be tolerated.
  7. Harassment both verbal and sexual will not be tolerated.(Verbal only allowed during training.)
  8. There will be absolutely no speaking to any other Clans unless instructed to and only to redirect them
  9. There will be no abuse of authority, rank or privilege.(Check your privilege)
  10. All activities and changes to the Regulations, SOP or Personnel must have the approval of the Captain.
Quote:
We have these rules for a reason and we do enforce them when needed.
Uniform:
All company personnel must abide by the uniform regulations while on duty, Although this rule does not apply off-duty when personnel are playing with friends or anything not related to the company. Uniform regulations are as followed:

Enlisted:
Helmets: Recruit, Recruit Proven, Mark VI(Only given to E-9's and E-10's)
Armor: Recruit, Recruit Proven, Mark VI(Only given to E-9's and E-10's)
Visor: Recruit, Midnight, Free visor(Only given to E-9's and E-10's)

Officer:
Helmets: Recruit, Recruit Proven. Noble Valor.
Armor: Recruit, Recruit Proven.
Visor: Recruit, Midnight.

Colors:
Primary: Pepper.
Secondary: Moss.
Emblem: Jolly Roger.
Primary Color: Salt.
Secondary: Pepper.
Tertiary: Pepper.

Requirements:
  • Be willing to do this.
  • Mic preferable.
  • Be of atleast 14 years.
  • Be willing to be in a Mature environment.
  • Be willing to take and execute orders.
  • Be willing to bathe in the blood of your enemies!
[All other Information from Unit Details and Rank details will be provided if you are accepted into the Unit, also Not all Information is provided above; Likely there will be a post in the Forums explaining everything in detail.]

If you are interested in playing with us just to test the waters or to join right away: Message "Mick Kito" on Xbox.

Any other further requests can be handled by the provided Gamertag or "Foxy Roxiee".

For a full introduction: Please visit our Waypoint page.SIERRA C0MPANY

Note: Due to a glitch in our forums we disbanded the old page and are still inviting current members to the company.
Join my clan msg vic monkey cool
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 95
  4. 96
  5. 97
  6. 98
  7. 99
  8. ...
  9. 154