Forums / Community / Recruiting

Join Legendary Achilles 3 for a fast helmet unlock

OP Spartan21097

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Our sole goal is to obtain Achilles. Our first two companies have been among the fastest on record to complete the Achilles grind and we decided to do it all over again. LA3 leadership has grinded out 16 helmets collectively so we know how to get it done efficiently and quickly.

Our company completed the armour grind in one month and is now focused on earning the Achilles helmet.
Current helmet progress: 74.72%
If you are an active arena or warzone player who still needs the Achilles helmet read our full bio and request to join here.
Hey there, Already have Achilles, but plan on grinding to 152 so figured I could help out a company. Let me know if you’d like another member.
DeeZum wrote:
Hey there, Already have Achilles, but plan on grinding to 152 so figured I could help out a company. Let me know if you’d like another member.
It sounds like you would be a good fit for our company. We would be glad to have you.
I just sent you a company invite and our discord link
Thanks for the invite! I’ve joined and excited to contribute. New to Discord but intrigued by the concept. Have you sent the Discord invite yet?
DeeZum wrote:
Thanks for the invite! I’ve joined and excited to contribute. New to Discord but intrigued by the concept. Have you sent the Discord invite yet?
Since you are new to discord I’ll send some more detailed info about discord and how to join our server when I get home tonight.
Update
Legendary Achilles 3 has almost completed level 1/5 of the achilles commendations.
We are also looking for more arena and warzone players to join our ranks.
Join us here
hey I'd like to join your company. Im a long term halo fan but haven't been able to play halo for a while. I do have the time and will to helm get this helmet!
R0VDJUR3T wrote:
hey I'd like to join your company. Im a long term halo fan but haven't been able to play halo for a while. I do have the time and will to helm get this helmet!
R0VDJUR3T I will sent you an invite to LA3 and a link to our discord
Update
Legendary Achilles 3 is half way to the first piece of the Achilles set!
We are always looking for active arena and warzone players to join our ranks.
Read our full bio and request to join here
Hey I’m down to help grind out the Achilles set. Looking to group up and play arena or war zone. I can hop on usually a a couple hours everyday!
I'm currently looking for a Spartan Company and if I join I'll be active and contribute what I can.
Update
Legendary Achilles 3 is 68% of the way to the first piece of the Achilles set!
Update
Legendary Achilles 3 is 83% of the way to the first piece of the Achilles set!
Hey would love to join really working hard to hone my skills in the game and want 2 get the Achilles set while I’m doing it. I saw you description tho and while I will easily get 300 mins in on slayer and warzone I will probably be playing a lot of customs 2 because I am a clan leader
Update
Legendary Achilles 3 is only 6% away from the armour unlock!
However this close to the unlock new members will have to grind harder in order to complete their fair share of the work.
If you are up to the challenge read our full bio and request to join here
Update
Legendary Achilles 3 completed the armour grind in only one month and we are now focused on getting the helmet.
I would love to join!
DeeZum wrote:
A bunch of nubs Would really appreciate your efforts. We have several people at 152 and usually play in the evenings.
PTSI 93 wrote:
DeeZum wrote:
A bunch of nubs Would really appreciate your efforts. We have several people at 152 and usually play in the evenings.
PTSI 93 I understand that you need to recruit members for your company. However this thread is for LA3 recruiting.
Please create a separate thread in order to recruit for your company.
Thank you.
PTSI 93 wrote:
DeeZum wrote:
PTSI 93 I understand that you need to recruit members for your company. However this thread is for LA3 recruiting.
Please create a separate thread in order to recruit for your company.
Thank you.
right on sorry about that. feel free to delete the thread I'm not quite sure how.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2