Forums / Community / Recruiting

Just a simple SC

OP BigBadBull05

If you want a spartan company that does not have no skill gap and is not competitive join us. We focus on rather getting the good people we want to make anyone we got into a good person. If your just looking for a non competitive SC, look no further.
I'm looking for a clan like this. The old clan i was in fell apart a few times and tried to rebuild. Never worked. Idc how good someone is. I love playing slayer and ctf and such, so...in that aspect I like the competitive feeling but it isn't the main driving force. Fun is.

And playing alone sucks. I've also came off a break from playing so I'm not that good. Lol
I'm looking for a clan like this. The old clan i was in fell apart a few times and tried to rebuild. Never worked. Idc how good someone is. I love playing slayer and ctf and such, so...in that aspect I like the competitive feeling but it isn't the main driving force. Fun is.

And playing alone sucks. I've also came off a break from playing so I'm not that good. Lol
If you need me to look for another clan for you, I could. Cause you said your looking for a clan like this, so if you want I can give you some clans like this in PM's?

If you need me to look for another clan for you, I could. Cause you said your looking for a clan like this, so if you want I can give you some clans like this in PM's?
Do you have members that mainly stick to the arena side?

Do you have members that mainly stick to the arena side?
I dont know what arena slide is but if your referring to ranked arena, only a few of them do, I encourage then to atleast play 10 games of arena in 1 game to get ranked.