Forums / Community / Recruiting

LF Halo friends to play with

OP NoLimitsNick

Greeting Spartans, I'm a returning player to Halo, I've been streaming MCC and Halo 5:Guardians for the past month, but I feel like I will enjoy this beautiful franchise more with a great group of players to stack with and just have a great time, get W's and create many LULs.
If you think your group sees me as a good addition to your group/team, hit me up here
Xbox: NoLimitsNick
Discord: NoLimitsNick#5860
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Hey there seems like you've got a good positive attitude and that's really what we are looking for at MG Eclipse. Here's what I've posted about it:

ACTIVE, FRIENDLY, COMPETITIVE!
Check out MG Eclipse! I have enjoyed being a part of the company for over a year now. At its core, MG Eclipse is about sharing a passion for halo with other gamers. Respect is number 1 for us. Non-toxic / positive attitude required!
We have a very active discord, gamenights almost every day for our members to play together, and amazing giveaways and tournaments with real prize $$.
Our tournaments are really amazing, I've never seen tourneys done quite like MGE does them. We generally do a draft style where players of completely different skill levels will play together for the prize and the bragging rights! It's a lot of fun. We have players of all skills up to champ.
To join we ask applicants to fill out this form, you can also find a link at the MG Eclipse page:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoo0DtqR4l_DsUQc1xbC9zEoq-CIVbseCxdCUAqJQAZTzBaw/viewform
Being part of our discord (free app) is required. You can expect a response within a few days!