Forums / Community / Recruiting

Looking for 2 people to team up

OP GONZALEZII

Looking for 2 people to team up and play hardcore reach with. I'm a level 25 in hardcore and my friend is 28. We're willing to learn and improve alongside you. Your ranking doesn't really matter as long as you contribute to the team and are willing to improve yourselves.

We're only looking for serious inquiries and those willing to commit.

Schedules: M-F 1pm-3pm EST, Friday-Sunday same hours but may extend an extra 1-2 hours. Also note this is just as a team. Solo training is also essential and expected.

Our goal is to become a dominate force by late reach to early Infinite and plan on going to tourneys. If all of this sounds good hit me up on Xbox or message Averycoolturtle and mention this post so we know why you're messaging us.
Im down add me up
Im down add me up
Ayyee. I'll message you
Me and a buddy are also looking for two other players, I know you just got a third, but if you want to do a total of five players I'd be down for that, he's not super active in halo but he's good at squad communications.
EDIT: Just read your post, neither of our schedules could accommodate that as we're both in college and I also work. I play too but I play way later in the day.
Me and a buddy are also looking for two other players, I know you just got a third, but if you want to do a total of five players I'd be down for that, he's not super active in halo but he's good at squad communications.
EDIT: Just read your post, neither of our schedules could accommodate that as we're both in college and I also work. I play too but I play way later in the day.
Got me super hyped for a second lol. On weekends we could play in the evenings if you like.
Bump

We still need 2 more