Forums / Community / Recruiting

Looking for a active clan on Halo 5.

OP lxBlack Mistxl

I play reach all through until I got 5, I was mostly sangheili (Elites.) and was one of the best of my clan. I’m looking for a clan on 5 rn. Please HMU with messages.

GT: lxBlack Mistxl.
I play reach all through until I got 5, I was mostly sangheili (Elites.) and was one of the best of my clan. I’m looking for a clan on 5 rn. Please HMU with messages.

GT: lxBlack Mistxl.
Hi, I’m head of recruitment for Sierra Company.

We’re a Halo 5 military clan, been up for about three and a half years. We do raids, BTB, Warzone, and a one-life tactical customs mods we call Elimination. It’s similar to team tac. Operations are on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 6-8 Central, and sometimes on Wednesdays.

My experience in Sierra has been very positive, and in addition to showing strength in matches against our allies & enemies we offer a real milsim experience that makes people stick around. Ive been here for two years and 75% of our members have been around for more than six months and are active.

If you want more info, look at our website and the YouTube channel linked on it. We have Basic Training at least weekly.

Message me on Xbox if you’re interested and we can talk in a party.

Have a nice day.
A bunch of nubs hey we would be honored to have you grind with us. everything is 5/5 we only have 12 to finish.
MG Eclipse
Is THEE most active clan in Halo 5Gamenights Daily (Custom Games)Tournaments (1000$ 4v4 was the biggest one)Leagues (Currently in the midst of a 10 week1500$ League right now)An Active LFG (People are looking for groups to play with every single night!)Giveaways! (We have given away two gaming monitors and are currently having an Xbox One X giveaway right now!)If you have any questions feel free to ask any time. You can message me on Xbox but Discord is the fastest way to get ahold of me.Gamertag: Final Boss
Discord: Final Boss#1969
River of Styx is always looking for new members we have the Achilles Armor and are getting close to getting the helmet. We hold squad tournaments and are looking to get a competitive team together. We have people that play all types of Gametypes in the company. If you apply don't leave a generic message instead let them know I invited you xIx WHODEY xIx is my gt.