Forums / Community / Recruiting

Looking for a casual company

OP twistedKarma95

Hello! I've been meaning to try this forum out and search for an casual company to join for a while. Im pretty new to all this but i love halo and i really would love to find some friends to play with. I'm a decently skilled player and I've been playing halo since I was about 7 or 8 with halo:ce and I don't ever plan to stop . As i said I'm new with this whole company/forum thing, but figured it would be a great way to try to make some friends, because I don't really have any. So if you are looking for a casual laid back member for your company, I'd love to join up! Thanks so much.
MG Eclipse
Is THEE most active clan in Halo 5Gamenights Daily (Custom Games)Tournaments (1000$ 4v4 was the biggest one)Leagues (Currently in the midst of a 10 week1500$ League right now)An Active LFG (People are looking for groups to play with every single night!)Giveaways! (We have given away two gaming monitors and are currently having an Xbox One X giveaway right now!)If you have any questions feel free to ask any time. You can message me on Xbox but Discord is the fastest way to get ahold of me.Gamertag: Final Boss
Discord: Final Boss#1969
A bunch of nubs still have a few openings. We already have the armor but our group plays a wide variety of game types.
The 3 Barren Kingdoms is a Spartan company me and Hekok are in, and we’d like to add new people to our team! We’re usually active, so just send us a message if you’re interested for a casual spartan company.