Forums / Community / Recruiting

Looking for a Mentor

OP Vertikull

Vertikull here,
I am looking for a Mentor. Someone in the Onyx or Champion rank who would be willing to do some matches with me (specifically Doubles, but really anything) to train me on positioning and tactical strategies.
On arena maps, I know most of the callouts and I have a general stage knowledge (stay off the bottom, remember the 2 min power up timer, etc.) But I need to learn more positioning, tactical skill and strategies to help my rank increase.

This wouldn't be a full time thing. Even if it is only for a few matches, that will be awesome.

If you would be interested, please let me know. I can hang with Low Platinum players but any higher then that and I'm struggling for now. Please help.
, Vertikull out
Tried to find the same, no luck.
Hello I am Sll 128 I am a leader of a clan who trains men and people with dreams like you. My gamer tag is UBO CABOOSE 128 you should come msg me and I'll explain more
Hello I am Sll 128 I am a leader of a clan who trains men and people with dreams like you. My gamer tag is UBO CABOOSE 128 you should come msg me and I'll explain more
I need the same mentoring as Vertikull. However, I just got the game for Christmas and I'm only a sr11 and in silver 4-2. Could you help me a little bit
I need the same mentoring as Vertikull. However, I just got the game for Christmas and I'm only a sr11 and in silver 4-2. Could you help me a little bit
One thing you can do, look up my post: "my top 5 Reasons your playing like a noob." That might help too.
Those looking for a mentor add me I am a Champion level player, I know many tips and tricks and I will personally train you. Just pm me
Antinen wrote:
I will help you
Yeah text me and I'll start inviting you
Antinen wrote:
I will help you
Thank you, i will add you.