Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

Looking for a military clan

OP WTFRaptor

Two weeks ago was the last day in my community and now I'm planning to rejoin the halo military community. I was once a member of the following clans in reach and Halo 4 in high positions:
1. United Nations - Master Sergeant (Reach)
2. Navcom - SIII (Reach)
3. V100 - V99 ( Reach)
4. Rebels Legion - Council Leader(Reach and H4)
5. Sentry Clan - 1st Lieutenant (Reach)

and many more. It's been so long and now I'm ready. If there are any "good" military clans out there please post below. GT: WTFRaptor
The Knights of Valhalla are currently recruiting for a laid back military based clan. We have been an active clan for 3 years always varying in numbers. As long as you know when to be serious then this clan is perfect for you. We know everyone has a social if so we try our best to accommodate to all our members' schedules to the best of our abilities. Check us out and if you're interested then go to our website and Enlist today.

Our Spartan Company: Knights of Valhalla
Contact Wolf Bane P90 for more information.
Look no further!

http://apexgaming.online

APEX Gaming XB1

Register on our website and you're in! I'm currently 2nd in command of our clan's Halo Division and we are really looking to expand our Ranks! We host occasional game nights and internal tournaments for prizes!

Also check out our recruitment forum that just got bumped and take a look at the positions we're looking to fill for our Halo Division!

StyxphyMaster93
Colonel, APEX Gaming
Halo Division
WTFRaptor wrote:
Two weeks ago was the last day in my community and now I'm planning to rejoin the halo military community. I was once a member of the following clans in reach and Halo 4 in high positions:
1. United Nations - Master Sergeant (Reach)
2. Navcom - SIII (Reach)
3. V100 - V99 ( Reach)
4. Rebels Legion - Council Leader(Reach and H4)
5. Sentry Clan - 1st Lieutenant (Reach)

and many more. It's been so long and now I'm ready. If there are any "good" military clans out there please post below. GT: WTFRaptor
Hi there Raptor. I'm a member of Epsilon Fleet, one of the best and brightest Halo clans in the community. The Fleet is a legitimately militarized clan-in the past 2 weeks we've had one four hour raid and three practice raids as well as some militarized training open to all. We have an 80% clan battle/raid victory against the likes of Navcom and the Sith Lords in their prime. We are a flexible group, and have multiple sections corresponding to how dedicated members want to be to the clan and how militarized they want to be. Civillians are new members who don't really have structured activities. Marines have training twice a week and participate in a few raids. ODSTs are fully militarized, with three trainings a week, and are expected to show to any raid we have if they can.

If you're interested in joining, please apply onEpsilonfleet.com or if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message.

Thank you and have a nice day.