Forums / Community / Recruiting

Looking for a model

OP AlphaBond111

Hello. I'm an aspiring screenshot photographer (or whatever you prefer to call someone who takes screenshots) and I came up with an idea while downloading maps for Halo 5. I need at least one person to be a model for a series of screenshots I want to do based on the game Halo 3: ODST. The only requirements:

You must have either full Helljumper or Nightfall armor. Afterall, you'll be modeling as The Rookie.
You must have a mic. Communication is imperative for this small project.

if you meet these requirements please send me a message and we'll look for an appropriate time to work. Hope to hear from you. :)
i can help you if you want...i have every customization option in the game...my GT is the exact same thing as here :3
i can help you if you want...i have every customization option in the game...my GT is the exact same thing as here :3
Alright awesome. I'll send you a message as soon as I can and we can make a plan (and hopefully 343 will fix its bookmarks so I can get the map I want by then.)
Hey, alphabond111
I am, (g/t) sconi aka 91 ... It sounds like fun, let me know if you are still doing this .. also, I will not be available until this weekend. Just message me if you still need a Spartan to blow up & take screen shots of !!
Hey, alphabond111
I am, (g/t) sconi aka 91 ... It sounds like fun, let me know if you are still doing this .. also, I will not be available until this weekend. Just message me if you still need a Spartan to blow up & take screen shots of !!
Alright. I'll let you know if I need help. Maybe I'll do this sort of thing more often. If so, I'll certainly keep you in mind.
Thanks .. I think you added me .. but your not on my friends list for some reason .. anyways .. Friday (9-23-2016) I will be on line almost all day ... meaning from about 3-5pm untill 2-4am in the north east usa time zone !!
Alright. I've been a little busy so I haven't been able to go on the One that often, but I'll try getting on it. Likely at night.
If you ever need more help let me know if not ok.
If you ever need more help let me know if not ok.
Thanks. I might schedule the screenshots for tomorrow night so yeah I'll add you.