Forums / Community / Recruiting

looking for a normal clan to run with

OP Evisc3rous

im looking for a normal clan no role playing non sense i want to join a clan where there is no hoops to jump just to join and one that understands that people have a life and cant be on 24/7 one that is active and a high number of players
come join us at the ark community

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/the%20ark%20community

no hoops, no military style, just normal guys getting together and having fun.
Evisc3rous wrote:
im looking for a normal clan no role playing non sense i want to join a clan where there is no hoops to jump just to join and one that understands that people have a life and cant be on 24/7 one that is active and a high number of players
You can come join us, we are working on the Achilles helmet and just like to have fun. No nonsense with us, we are very active.
Evisc3rous wrote:
Hey man feel free to come join Hydra Corps, we don't take everything super serious. No hoops, we're just trying to get the armor and would really appreciate your help!
Check out The 100.
Don't you already have a company, though or did you just join it?