Forums / Community / Recruiting

[Locked] Looking for a team or spartan company to join

OP lOl Kronos lOl

I typically place high diamond low onyx in slayer or HCS and looking for a company to play with. If your company has game nights I don't mind it, I'm just needing more people to play halo with in all honesty. I prefer to play competitive but willing to play infection or action sack from time to time just to take a break from the sweaty games, I enjoy winning but I get that people have slumps or off games me being one of those people. I know some callouts still working on a few maps. I'm usually on everyday after 7PM EST! Oh I also stream for fun, hopefully that's okay :)
Good day to you Spartans,

We are The Nubbstompers and we are happy to have you be apart of our community. Our members range from the casual player to the hardcore. Feel free to drop in and see what we are all about. We are always accepting those who seek to play without the extra stress, it's a game, have fun.If you are in the mood for competition, we have Onyx caliber players that are always looking to team. Hop on in the forums and start up a conversation and organize some teams. With WZ, Arena, and the campaign, there is plenty Halo to get into. This is a game and we understand real life stuff happens! We just ask that you vent off mic.

If you have any other questions, comments or wish to get an invite just message us.