Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

Looking for active company

OP I Beond I

Looking for active company, coming back to halo from a break and want a active company pref 18+, I am competitive
I Beond I wrote:
Looking for active company, coming back to halo from a break and want a active company pref 18+, I am competitive
Heya!

Come check out Invictus Exercitus! We are a mostly Platinum+ company always on the look out for strong players. We are your average group of active adults looking to game wth parters that are not total noobs. Come check us out and message me for details!
Hey there, if you're considering joining a Spartan company instead check out Nubbstompers. We've got a solid group of active members that use mics for chatting and call outs. Which helps make it less frustrating and actually fun (what a concept I know lol). Our Xbox club and Discord chat are a handy resource to help you find other members to party up with. Which is great for building BTB/WZ/Arena teams up.

So if you'd like to join or have any questions, let me know or go to the company page (Nubbstompers) to sign up now.
I Beond I wrote:
Heya!

Come check out Invictus Exercitus! We are a mostly Platinum+ company always on the look out for strong players. We are your average group of active adults looking to game wth parters that are not total noobs. Come check us out and message me for details!
Thank you for the offer but I love t-bags :(
I Beond I wrote:
I Beond I wrote:
Heya!

There are some exemptions...i should change it to no unwarrented tea bags. I just find most tea bagging immature.
I Beond I wrote:
I Beond I wrote:
Heya!

There are some exemptions...i should change it to no unwarrented tea bags. I just find most tea bagging immature.Whats your schedule tonight? We can play a few games if you're on late I have some plans tonight so I won't be on until 10 PST probably
I Beond I wrote:
I Beond I wrote:
I Beond I wrote:
Heya!

There are some exemptions...i should change it to no unwarrented tea bags. I just find most tea bagging immature.Whats your schedule tonight? We can play a few games if you're on late I have some plans tonight so I won't be on until 10 PST probably
Im actually on vacation right now. I just got back in the state, but i dont know when ill get on. Plus thats a little late for me. I live in a later timezone.
But we could meet tomorrow though.
Come check us out....MG Eclipse
We are a conpetitive clan with players from silver to champion. We have tournaments within the clan aswell as weekly customs together. As far as tea bagging goes we go by a thing called respect....if someone doesn't want you to tea bag them then dont ....i know one of our leaders xX NaughtyAngel enjoys giving and receiving as far as tea bagging goes xD