Forums / Community / Recruiting

Looking for Adult ONLY company

OP Spartan of Now

Looking for Adults ONLY company and even better if you are warzone focused. I am switching back to Halo 5 from Destiny on XB1 and will be very active. Thanks.
Hey there, check out Nubbstompers. We have players that play WZ and Arena (I'm more of a WZ player too), and we also use mics for chatting and call outs. To help avoid running solo, we even have a WhatsApp chat set up to coordinate playing times as well as an Xbox Club. This really helps in finding a regular fireteam to play with. So if you're interested in joining let IIRED DRAG0NII know.
Looking for Adults ONLY company and even better if you are warzone focused. I am switching back to Halo 5 from Destiny on XB1 and will be very active. Thanks.
Fireteam Cerberus is a group for players of all interests (though I'd say the majority prefer Warzone). We're fairly laid back and many members are casual. No real rules beyond a mature attitude and prioritising cooperation.
If you want an adult only Company look up "Spartan Dads." They're casual-not sure how active though.

If you'd be more unterested in a competitive group (with a few teens, but leadership is asults) you should check out my group, Sierra Company.

P.S. None of the other groups who've responded so far are even close to adults only.

Have a nice day.

FlamingBaconMK
O-4, Sierra Company
If you want an adult only Company look up "Spartan Dads." They're casual-not sure how active though.

If you'd be more unterested in a competitive group (with a few teens, but leadership is asults) you should check out my group, Sierra Company.

P.S. None of the other groups who've responded so far are even close to adults only.

Have a nice day.

FlamingBaconMK
O-4, Sierra Company
Spartan dads are still fairly active. But not grind it out active. I usually have about 20 friends on from the companies every night. So lots of guys to play with. About 30 on the weekends.

We also have arena players capable of playing in the champ: onyx arena level. But most of us are considered casual gamers. ( old gamers past our prime with arthritic thumbs). Honestly skill level doesn't matter in the least. We care much more about what type of person you are than what kind of skill you possess. Look me up. Spartan dads is full but we have other companies we can put you in :).

Ps. Most of our warzone players are disgusted with 343 right now. But we are still playing. I've been having fun running warzone assault lately and 8 man btb.

If you want to game with other adults most of us are in the low 30's.
to be honest i never asked any of the ppl in my group what age they are , but i never had any issues regarding age of any of them in the way they behave , and am 34 , here is some standard info

Infinity Command is now recruiting and we are looking for skilled, dedicated personnel to join the 602nd Marine Division.

Joining the Infinity Command will grant you access to :
Military based training
Operations against other clans and with other clans.
Website with forums
Discord server
Spartan Company
US and EU members meaning players online at most times

Infinity Command is UNSC Military clan that currently is running a Spartan IV and Spartan II Initiative alongside its Marine Division. Originally started in 2013 and recently rebooted we are aiming to set a mark in the Clan Community and be one of the leading clans.

To join head to http://infinitycommand.enjin.com/marineapplication and fill out the application today , you will be contacted by the staff shortly after submitting the application thru xbox live.
Joined Spartan Dads thanks all!