Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

Looking for Halo 5 ranked players to start team

OP Joezki

Sup guys? iv recently gotten back into halo after around 4-5 years off and iv discovered that playing solo in ranked sucks, so im looking for cool people to play with. I currently Plat 4 in slayer but unranked in every other playlist, so im down to play with any rank. Im from EU but dont mind playing with US/Canadians, my only requirement is dont be toxic and have fun! anyway, see you in game! drop your GT here or add me on XBL: Joezki
I’m in the same boat as you. I already added you as a friend. Happy to play with non toxic players. I rank at Platinum 2 on Slayer. I’ve rotated through 3 Spartan Companies because almost no one is playing regularly at our level. Most regular players are Onyx or Champ or at least so it seems.

But anyone else out there looking for the same can add me as well.

thank you
Recourser wrote:
I’m in the same boat as you. I already added you as a friend. Happy to play with non toxic players. I rank at Platinum 2 on Slayer. I’ve rotated through 3 Spartan Companies because almost no one is playing regularly at our level. Most regular players are Onyx or Champ or at least so it seems.

But anyone else out there looking for the same can add me as well.

thank you
look forward to running some games dude!
Ok dude, add me, I am EU and currently Plat 6 on Slayer but I played little to nothing this season, last season I reached Diamond 1 on Slayer, I am Plat 2 on Solo/Duo Arena, just beware that I am very shy and and I don't calls or any like that, I am keen to learn it though if any of you knows and want to teach.

Last but not least I am not used to play with people in party, I always played every game on Xbox basically solo, like I said I am very shy and am afraid that people will be toxic or stop playing with me as soon as I make some mistake or we have a bad game, that happened to me a few times already, that's why I stoped trying to play with people I don't know in parties and ended up playing solo all the time, but you guys seem to be cool so I will give it one last try, add me
Fonslayer wrote:
Ok dude, add me, I am EU and currently Plat 6 on Slayer but I played little to nothing this season, last season I reached Diamond 1 on Slayer, I am Plat 2 on Solo/Duo Arena, just beware that I am very shy and and I don't calls or any like that, I am keen to learn it though if any of you knows and want to teach.

Last but not least I am not used to play with people in party, I always played every game on Xbox basically solo, like I said I am very shy and am afraid that people will be toxic or stop playing with me as soon as I make some mistake or we have a bad game, that happened to me a few times already, that's why I stoped trying to play with people I don't know in parties and ended up playing solo all the time, but you guys seem to be cool so I will give it one last try, add me
Fair enough on that. It’s a real struggle finding decent people. No worries with me about the call outs because I barely know what areas are called what . I can be kinda quiet at times too. I have bad games as well, though I find that the current status of the matching system is off so I get paired against those who are far better too often. But I have some seriously odd to sorry looking games at times…lol. I’ve had some luck recently finding a few decent non-toxic people I can introduce you to, if you end up wanting to, assuming our playing together goes well.

Anyway, hope to see you in the game soon.
All of you should join Nothing Personal Society. We are starting a Halo Division within our organization. We have a few members already who consistently play Halo. We would be glad to have you. We use Discord for communicating. Discord has a mobile app so everyone can participate no matter what platform they play on.If you have Discord add me Killgame#0901 Also, add me on Xbox live KillgameX