Forums / Community / Recruiting

Looking for Helioskrill help

OP Tricky576

So relatively recently I started do do some halo games on legendary to get the Helioskrill achievement, and then it occurred to me that it would be a lot easier with someone else. So just looking for someone to do some levels with.

My game progress:
Halo: CE. (Complete)
Halo 2. (Complete)
Halo 3. 2/9
Halo 4. 3/8

I will usually be free some time after 15:00 (I live in England)
Tricky576 wrote:
So relatively recently I started do do some halo games on legendary to get the Helioskrill achievement, and then it occurred to me that it would be a lot easier with someone else. So just looking for someone to do some levels with.

My game progress:
Halo: CE. 4/10
Halo 2. (Complete)
Halo 3. 2/9
Halo 4. 2/8

You can get that gear in the req system with out doing the campaigns on legendary last time i checked. But if you do choose to do the campaigns on legendary then thats your choice.
At least you have the hardest one (Halo 2) out of the way. Honestly in co-op Halo 3 is pretty easy on Legendary. Me and my friend had a hard time in CE and a few parts of Halo 4 but Halo 2 is by far the hardest. Good luck!
dryrain23 wrote:
At least you have the hardest one (Halo 2) out of the way. Honestly in co-op Halo 3 is pretty easy on Legendary. Me and my friend had a hard time in CE and a few parts of Halo 4 but Halo 2 is by far the hardest. Good luck!
Halo 2 is by far the hardest even in co-op its a pain especially gravemind, and regret

If you know all the skips, and tricks then the campaign wont be so bad.
Tricky576 wrote:

My game progress:
Halo 2. (Complete)
Halo 3. 2/9
Halo 4. 2/8

You can get that gear in the req system with out doing the campaigns on legendary last time i checked. But if you do choose to do the campaigns on legendary then thats your choice.
Yeah I know, but I’m pretty sure you can only get the different variants like Helioskrill Bloodgorger and the other one (I forget the name) Also they’re super rare so this might be faster
Tricky576 wrote:
Tricky576 wrote:

My game progress:
Halo 2. (Complete)
Halo 3. 2/9
Halo 4. 2/8

Yeah I know, but I’m pretty sure you can only get the different variants like Helioskrill Bloodgorger and the other one (I forget the name) Also they’re super rare so this might be faster
Nope the original set can be earned through reqs as well. Many of my friends earned it this way. I did the legendary campaign because that was before i knew i could unlock it in the req system.

You are correct they are legendary or mythic unlocks i believe so doing the campaign in your case depending on where you are at in your collection it would be faster.

If you need help when i get a chance i can help.
Tricky576 wrote:
Tricky576 wrote:

My game progress:
Halo 2. (Complete)
Halo 3. 2/9
Halo 4. 2/8

Nope the original set can be earned through reqs as well. Many of my friends earned it this way. I did the legendary campaign because that was before i knew i could unlock it in the req system.

You are correct they are legendary or mythic unlocks i believe so doing the campaign in your case depending on where you are at in your collection it would be faster.
Basically what he said.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Hit me up for Halo 4 completion. I’m done with CE and almost done with Halo 3 but have same completion on 4 as you. Halo 2 is definitely the hardest so kudos on crushing that.
Hit me up for Halo 4 completion. I’m done with CE and almost done with Halo 3 but have same completion on 4 as you. Halo 2 is definitely the hardest so kudos on crushing that.
Alright, messaged you on the Xbox