Forums / Community / Recruiting

Looking for people to play halo 5 with

OP HoH Saber

Hello my name is Saberwolf11 I'm looking for people to play some halo 5 with and have fun.does not matter what game type. If intrested message me on here or on Xbox gt is my name.
Are you running out of people to play with?
Do you want to run arena or customs but have no one to play with? MGE is a group of people who are fed up with clan rules and follow one document the creed. We have a wide range of different skills to play with and everyone is happy to play with people who aren’t of the same skill.
if you’re interested simply fill out this:
Here
and if you want to check our website:
Here
We primarily talk via discord as well.
I hope to see you we are always expanding and halo isn’t our only official game!!!
Feel free to message me if you have any questions on here or Xbox GT is Prophet Onyx.
Hey there, check out Nubbstompers. We've got a solid group of active members that use mics for chatting and call outs. Which helps make it less frustrating and actually fun (what a concept I know lol). Our Xbox club and Discord chat are a handy resource to help you find other members to party up with. Which is great for building BTB/WZ/Arena teams up.If you'd like to join or have any questions, let me know or go to the company page (Nubbstompers) to sign up.
hey bud,

I have not long rekindled my love for the halo universe,
i am pretty much in the same boat as you,
if you want to play hit me up, i have a few other close friends i play halo with and it would be nice to find more friends who share our love of the game, and who is not afraid to communicate.
Add me!

GT- SammichMakr PMS