Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

Looking for people to team with

OP FinalAura

Hello,
I've been playing the game since it came out but only stuck to Social/war zone. Took a break for a few years.

I stated playing ranked last season and I'm in P5 Slayer right now. I'm trying really hard to get to Diamond but every time I win and move up in rank it goes away when I loose 2 games.
If anyone is down to play HMU. hoping to move to Team Arena after
Add Shawn4Japan, I'm getting out of Diamond but don't mind helping out.
FinalAura wrote:
Hello,
I've been playing the game since it came out but only stuck to Social/war zone. Took a break for a few years.

I stated playing ranked last season and I'm in P5 Slayer right now. I'm trying really hard to get to Diamond but every time I win and move up in rank it goes away when I loose 2 games.
I'm not that good, but always down to team up.
GT AhaloAskewed
Join Potato Chicken Salad Today!
We are looking for new members!
Join while you can!
Add Shawn4Japan, I'm getting out of Diamond but don't mind helping out.
Great ill add ya thanks
FinalAura wrote:
Hello,

GT AhaloAskewed
I'll add ya up! Thanks
FinalAura wrote:
Hello,

GT AhaloAskewed
I'll add ya up! Thanks
What times are you usually online?
Feel free to hmu if you are short on homies or need someone to cover your back.