Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

looking for some matchmaking friends!

OP MidnightSnacs

Hey everyone! just started playing some team arena with my girlfriend for the night and we need 2 more people looking to have some fun! we seem to keep getting paired with players who just quit out or don't even seem like they know how to use a controller. Anyone care to party up? You don't have to be the GOAT or anything, just anyone looking to get down and communicate!
Hey there was up? I'm in the same situation with my gf, we been playing arena and team slayer but often get matched up with quitters or guys who just don't do their part. I'm a diamond 5/6 Goin for onyx and my gf is in the platinum stage. Maybe we can partner up sometime. My gt is Neptunez Danger. Feel free to add me if interested.
Hey there was up? I'm in the same situation with my gf, we been playing arena and team slayer but often get matched up with quitters or guys who just don't do their part. I'm a diamond 5/6 Goin for onyx and my gf is in the platinum stage. Maybe we can partner up sometime. My gt is Neptunez Danger. Feel free to add me if interested.
oh awesome! i actually have been playing in a full party with another couple. i will definitely add you tho and we can link up sometime!
I'm just a guy that likes to play Halo well :P GT: TheJakie99
if you both are interested in joining a company you could join ours and always have people to team up with :)

company name: Heavenly Sword

Point of Contact: Truth Eternal

I have enjoyed this group ever since joining you would not regret it!
Name of Clan:The Forsaken Empire

Contactee:Kodia Vakiiel

Mission: To bring worth a realism clan with tactics and organization. We have ranks and squads just like a real military. The leader, AguilaOfDeath,comes from former ARMA realism units with leadership experience and training. If you wish to be realistic on the battle where your have teammates that actually follow orders then enlist today.

Motto: "Velocitas Eradico".

Requirements:
- 14 years of age or older.
- Maturity.
- Loyal.
- K/D Positive (it just needs to be higher then 0.00, so if its 0.01 or higher your good)
- Microphone, English.
My friends and I play every day. Add me.