Forums / Community / Recruiting

Looking for Spartan Company for Achillies Armor

OP OBIJ3FF

I am currently looking for an Active Spartan Company that is close to getting Achilles armor since i already have the helmet. I am willing to help your company achieve this goal. My Gamertag is ObiJ3ff

PS. Not sure if this was the right place to post this.
Try these guys they are close getting the chest armour
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/getting%20schpongled
You can join the "just play better" company I'm in. We only need 1 more for armor unlock, which is marine kills, join quick we're half done with the commandation.
You can join the "just play better" company I'm in. We only need 1 more for armor unlock, which is marine kills, join quick we're half done with the commandation.
I have requested to join
if you get no joy try UNSC Vanishing Point - less marines but some grenades.
vengeant wrote:
if you get no joy try UNSC Vanishing Point - less marines but some grenades.
I have sent a request.
<p></p>
vengeant wrote:
if you get no joy try UNSC Vanishing Point - less marines but some grenades.
I have sent a request to join the company. I could help later tonight get the rest of the kills needed for armor.
OBIJ3FF wrote:
I have sent a request to join the company. I could help later tonight get the rest of the kills needed for armor.
Sounds good.

The Company Leadership are in the USA so time difference may mean they don't see it immediately. It's usually Shawn4Japan that responds.

Are you in the UK/EU timezone? If so, there's a couple of us team up regularly in evenings, you're welcome to join us.
No i am in the USA Eastern Time zone. I do usually play late at night anyways.
vengeant wrote:
OBIJ3FF wrote:
I have sent a request to join the company. I could help later tonight get the rest of the kills needed for armor.
Sounds good.

The Company Leadership are in the USA so time difference may mean they don't see it immediately. It's usually Shawn4Japan that responds.

Are you in the UK/EU timezone? If so, there's a couple of us team up regularly in evenings, you're welcome to join us.
I still havent heard anything
OBIJ3FF wrote:
vengeant wrote:
OBIJ3FF wrote:
I have sent a request to join the company. I could help later tonight get the rest of the kills needed for armor.
Sounds good.

The Company Leadership are in the USA so time difference may mean they don't see it immediately. It's usually Shawn4Japan that responds.

Are you in the UK/EU timezone? If so, there's a couple of us team up regularly in evenings, you're welcome to join us.
I still havent heard anything
Sorry to hear that, i'll message the leadership.

EDIT
Done, hopefully hear something soon.
vengeant wrote:
OBIJ3FF wrote:
vengeant wrote:
OBIJ3FF wrote:
I have sent a request to join the company. I could help later tonight get the rest of the kills needed for armor.
Sounds good.

The Company Leadership are in the USA so time difference may mean they don't see it immediately. It's usually Shawn4Japan that responds.

Are you in the UK/EU timezone? If so, there's a couple of us team up regularly in evenings, you're welcome to join us.
I still havent heard anything
Sorry to hear that, i'll message the leadership.

EDIT
Done, hopefully hear something soon.
Thanks
Im about to get the set
Im about to get the set
I would check that - it looks like you've still got 8 to get.
We need Achilles is the place for you
join the noobs of achilles to get the helmet and join my company for the armor
join the noobs of achilles to get the helmet and join my company for the armor
I have already joined a company, the UNSC one they are very close to getting the armor. We still need people to help use get the last 2 kill commendations.
OBIJ3FF wrote:
I have already joined a company, the UNSC one they are very close to getting the armor. We still need people to help use get the last 2 kill commendations.
... and very close to Mastery as well, so the helmet should follow quickly.