Forums / Community / Recruiting

Looking for Spartan company/people to play with

OP lOl Kronos lOl

Looking to join a spartan company, I find myself playing solo alot of the time. I've been in a couple of spartan companies but left because I want to be able to use whatever armor or emblem I want. I also don't want to add anything to my motto or bio. Nothing on them all on me
If there isn't a company out there like this it doesn't bother me none I'm just looking to play competitively and get better with callouts and strats. I'm chill and do care about winning but at the same time losing is inevitable and I find myself having bad games every once in awhile. I don't mind playing warzone either again as long as I have a team to play with :)
The reason for the post is just because Soloq isn't working out, it never does haha.
Shoot me a friend request and send a message if you're at least plat and above so we can destroy some people!
Hey there, joining a company like Nubbstompers is a great way to find others and to avoid running solo. We've got a solid group of active members that use mics for chatting and call outs. To help you find a crew of active players to team up with, our Xbox club and WhatsApp chat are a handy resource. As a bonus, we hold community wide events like customs tournaments to bring the whole group together. In fact the next one is Feb 17! So if this is something you'd be interested in joining let me or IIRED DRAG0NII know.
Hey there, joining a company like nubbstompers is a great way to find others and to avoid running solo. We've got a solid group of active members that use mics for chatting and call outs. To help you find a crew of active players to team up with, our Xbox club and WhatsApp chat are a handy resource. As a bonus, we hold community wide events like customs tournaments to bring the whole group together. In fact the next one is Feb 17! So if this is something you'd be interested in joining let me or IIRED DRAG0NII know.
Hey man I hit you up
Hey, if you are still thinking about joining a clan IoN would be happy to have you..... we have two clans now IoN Clan which is full and IoN legends that is new since we couldn't fit any more in.... but we are all connected and play together daily in all gametypes from arena to war zone, social, customs.... personally I play a lot of team arena and if you'd like to game with me tonight and some others to see how you like us before you join send me a friend request and we will kill some noobs together! 😏😉👍❤️❤️❤️❤️