Forums / Community / Recruiting

Looking for Spartan Company

OP JdoxRox

SO

I have been away for quite awhile, I had been playing halo 5 for a good stretch in the past, got to Diamond 2 in ranked, then some personal issues came up, and I had to step away from xbox for awhile.
But...
A few weeks ago I sat down with some friends to play Halo CE, and I had so much fun, I remembered all the good times I had in Halo, and wanted to come back.
I'm currently at Silver 6 so you could say I'm still relearning the ropes at the moment.
I enjoy creative custom games, and most Arena game modes, not that much with Warzone though.
I'm looking for a more casual group that won't expect A game all the time. But am willing to participate when able, any group with a Discord chat or similar would also be great.
Please be at least somewhat active, I'm not looking for a ghost-town group.
Thanks dudes!

(I'm on East Coast US, if thats relevant.)
Sounds loke MG Eclipse is a great fit for you... Check out our spartan company bio and see what you think and if you loke what you see hit me back up 👍👍
Sounds loke MG Eclipse is a great fit for you... Check out our spartan company bio and see what you think and if you loke what you see hit me back up 👍👍
MG Eclipse Its helpful to create a link for people your trying to recruit
JdoxRox wrote:
SOI have been away for quite awhile, I had been playing halo 5 for a good stretch in the past, got to Diamond 2 in ranked, then some personal issues came up, and I had to step away from xbox for awhile.
But...A few weeks ago I sat down with some friends to play Halo CE, and I had so much fun, I remembered all the good times I had in Halo, and wanted to come back.
I'm currently at Silver 6 so you could say I'm still relearning the ropes at the moment.
I enjoy creative custom games, and most Arena game modes, not that much with Warzone though.
I'm looking for a more casual group that won't expect A game all the time. But am willing to participate when able, any group with a Discord chat or similar would also be great.
Thanks dudes!

Hey Mate i am the leader of Fireteam Achlys a new military clan that works together to enhance our skills and abilities as Spartans. We look for all kinds of players accepting any ranked or new players to help grow Their skills together. If you have any further questions please feel free to message me and i will respond as soon as i can.

Field Marshal
The Wanderer117
JdoxRox wrote:
SOI have been away for quite awhile, I had been playing halo 5 for a good stretch in the past, got to Diamond 2 in ranked, then some personal issues came up, and I had to step away from xbox for awhile.
But...A few weeks ago I sat down with some friends to play Halo CE, and I had so much fun, I remembered all the good times I had in Halo, and wanted to come back.
Thanks dudes!

Well if your looking for Spartan clans then you just hit d*** jackpot. This is InvictusHomine, leader of Invictus Exercitus. If you think you have what it takes, get ready to shoot more teabaggers then were at your mom's house last night. We are so awesome, we make our enemies overdose on our charisma and overconfidence. And so frightening, we turn our foes whiter than your untanned buttcheeks. If you've got what it takes, join now.

We are a carefully selected group of mostly Platnum-Onyx players. And your diamond will fit right in. We also are starting up a training program, playing with rusty players and helping them get into prime shape. We've only got 1 rule, and no it's not "there are no rules," I hate that messed up saying. No, the only rule is this. Play Halo because you want to. We expect you to play fairly often, because you should want to play Halo. Not everyday, but weekly. We want to see members are active. That's about it. We have a couple of requirements, like members are required to change their service tags. But thats is it. We like to keep our group free of restrictions.
Try out HSG! We have lots of east coast guys!