Forums / Community / Recruiting

Looking for spartan company

OP Trip um

Hello, the names Trip and I’m looking for a active spartan company that is currently pursuing the Achilles armor set. I could grind and hold my weight for the company so if any are out there please invite.
If you click the Forums tab at the top of the page, click Spartan Company in the dropdown menu. That's the page where you can browse and submit yourself for a fitting Spartan Company that's currently recruiting new members.
I’m looking for members
Trip um wrote:
Hello, the names Trip and I’m looking for a active spartan company that is currently pursuing the Achilles armor set. I could grind and hold my weight for the company so if any are out there please invite.
If you havent found one yet, try Cuatero. Cuatero is a spartan company that I created earlier today, and we are looking for members.
Trip um wrote:
Join the Unseen Spartans,the purpose for my Spartan Company is to messy around and find new Spartan’s to talk to and fight for glory, honor, and the UNSC most of all!The biggest question I bet your wondering is why my Spartan Company and not someone else’s company,well most clans aren’t very social but mine is.The 2 that are (trying to expand) in the company play Halo 5 and Halo Master Chief Collection daily.Also we are also trying to get the Achilles set but need 2 more players.I play on Xbox and PC If you want to contact me easier my Xbox gamer tag and steam is @Foreseenbird77