Forums / Community / Recruiting

looking for spartan company

OP Night C Wolf

im looking for a active spartan company can must have mics speak English and must have mostly 17+ of age players
im looking for a active spartan company can must have mics speak English and must have mostly 17+ of age players
Hi MysticFox,

Fireteam Cerberus is a group of casual players who prioritise cooperation and playing the game for fun. Mics aren't an absolute requirement but normally at least 3/4 of people have them. The golden rules are cooperation and a mature attitude.

We are also part of a wider network of Companies with whom we cooperate via an XBL Club: Halo Cooperative Gaming ClubIf you have any questions happy to answer them - or if you'd like to try before you buy add me up on XBL.

Best of luck on the hunt
You are welcome here END. Our leader is Wulfe Dark.
Spartan Company: Yeti

We are an active company and are looking mainly for Warzone players currently. We are also close to unlocking the Achilles Helmet (8 more commendations to go, almost 7). Most of our members have mics and you can usually find people to squad up with.
I have a small clan that i am trying build up. Im active and have a mic so feel free to join the company
We're Ronin Company and we have 92/100 members, but unfortunately we have a few (10-12) inactive players within our midst that we'd like to replace with people who play a few hours (or more)/week.
Preferably, you have a mic and like to communicate and play with others in your company. We always seem to have full fireteams running arena, btb or warzone/assault. Our members are mainly based in North America, but also play from the UK/EU.
We're all pretty laid back, though some of us are competitive (onyx) arena players. We love pulling reqs in Warzone!!! We are striving for Achilles, but like I said, we're not strict, just looking for fresh blood.
If you think you're a fun person, a decent player and want more people to play with, send us an invite at Ronin Company and we'll look over your request. Please don't send a generic request, for the most part, they're ignored.
Also send me a message on XBL, requesting to join th ecompany. I don't always check in here.
Cheers!
May Hamn
come join the toxic wolves...see what i did there?