Forums / Community / Recruiting

Machinima Body Actor looking to help groups.

OP jayman567

Hi fellow Spartans and Elites I am jayman567 and I would like to offer my body acting services to those that need it.

Skillset
  • Previous Machinima experience
  • I run and direct an intentionally bad Machinima series
  • Capable of basic Forging, better at natural environments
  • Wont kill or shoot other actors unless told to
  • Have the majority of all armours in most Halo games
Ideally I would like to find a group that does Machinima long term but smaller projects are fine as well. I'm a believer that everyone should be credited for the work they do so that would be appreciated as well. If you need an extra to get shot or need a Mythic armour (except Achilles or Olive) for a main character that most players wont have message me on Xbox.

I am based in the UK so time zones need to be accounted for.
Hello there Jay,
My name is Jules and I am planning on making a Machinima that could span over 13 episodes or more and could expand beyond that. Currently, I only have an outline and looking to recruit voice actors 2 months from now. I will add a link to a google doc with all the information you will need, such as armor combos, character details, and visual representations of the characters. This is a living document and things may change so keep that in mind.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D291jGHgbFtfdHt0MkUeb0zVgL_quTM74wnWjrdm1Ow/edit?usp=sharing
If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.
Sup Jay.
This is Maydelcore Zone (as my name is in YouTube).
All I need is a helping body actor to make some random scenes in which certain evil Spartans get assassinated, a headshot, etc. as well as doing the same things to other common Spartans.
The evil Spartans are supposed to use the FOTUS armor and exclusively use Promethean weapons, and there are many of them out there killing other Spartans and Covenant.
I'll PM you on Xbox Live for more details.
Sup Jay.
This is Maydelcore Zone (as my name is in YouTube).
All I need is a helping body actor to make some random scenes in which certain evil Spartans get assassinated, a headshot, etc. as well as doing the same things to other common Spartans.
The evil Spartans are supposed to use the FOTUS armor and exclusively use Promethean weapons, and there are many of them out there killing other Spartans and Covenant.
I'll PM you on Xbox Live for more details.
Let me guess...clan propoganda?
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
No.
An actual machinima I've been planning for months.
No.
Nice change of pace.
Why FOTUS tho?
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
No.
Nice change of pace.
Why FOTUS tho?
Check this:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/92b5c5cfee994e7299608301a6b2eb11/topics/warzone-machinima-idea/8bbd613c-7852-407b-bca1-310987d28d84/posts?page=1
Made it quite a while ago and it was simply ignored. It now has changed in a few aspects though.
If not feeling like reading it (too long), then I'll just say the FOTUS Spartan will represent the Prometheans or a corrupted mix of both a Soldier and a Spartan, as it attacks everyone. There are supposed to be many of them.
No.
Nice change of pace.
Why FOTUS tho?
Check this:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/92b5c5cfee994e7299608301a6b2eb11/topics/warzone-machinima-idea/8bbd613c-7852-407b-bca1-310987d28d84/posts?page=1
Made it quite a while ago and it was simply ignored. It now has changed in a few aspects though.
If not feeling like reading it (too long), then I'll just say the FOTUS Spartan will represent the Prometheans or a corrupted mix of both a Soldier and a Spartan, as it attacks everyone. There are supposed to be many of them.
Probably got buried in the majority of topics on that side of Waypoint. Might want to take it to some of the machinima discords. No idea how many of them are still active now but there's some out there.
No.
Nice change of pace.
Why FOTUS tho?
Check this:
Probably got buried in the majority of topics on that side of Waypoint. Might want to take it to some of the machinima discords. No idea how many of them are still active now but there's some out there.
There is The Hub, there are quite a lot of machinima directors looking for body actors.
No.
Nice change of pace.
Why FOTUS tho?
Check this:
There is The Hub, there are quite a lot of machinima directors looking for body actors.
There you go my man. There's a couple others. I know TheGreatIsiah runs one.
Quote:
Their discord server is dead. Redirects me to the main page.
I don't really trust Discord servers, they eventually become full of trolls and/or totally abandoned.
That's why I only search for help here and/or YouTube.
Quote:
I don't really trust Discord servers, they eventually become full of trolls and/or totally abandoned.
Wow, the Hub finally died. Im kinda impressed.
Well aside from that, Im outta ideas.
Quote:
Its a shame they closed apart from them there doesn't appear to be a big group dedicated to Machinima anymore. Only time I see Machinima brought up seems to be just a random forum post every now and again.
Hello,

Just checking, but do you still have Reach? I've been stuck in the planning stage of a machinima but have been writing and editing outlines for a while. Once I get my system up and running again, I will need people like you.

Let me know, thanks!!
jayman567 wrote:
Quote:
Its a shame they closed apart from them there doesn't appear to be a big group dedicated to Machinima anymore. Only time I see Machinima brought up seems to be just a random forum post every now and again.
Theres a few directors still ticking over but for the most part I think we've suffered a Rooster Teeth slide; machinima has been replaced by SFM and other animation software.
Hello,

Just checking, but do you still have Reach? I've been stuck in the planning stage of a machinima but have been writing and editing outlines for a while. Once I get my system up and running again, I will need people like you.

Let me know, thanks!!
Yep I still have Reach, it was my first Halo so I have a lot of stuff unlocked. Send a message when you feel your ready to start your Machinima.
jayman567 wrote:
Quote:
Theres a few directors still ticking over but for the most part I think we've suffered a Rooster Teeth slide; machinima has been replaced by SFM and other animation software.
SFM is probably the best reason for the decline, a director doesn't need to bother with the usual struggles like body actors or armour limitations.
Should we start a new machinima group?
Although I already belong to a hispanic one, it'd be good to start an english speaking group.
Should we start a new machinima group?
Although I already belong to a hispanic one, it'd be good to start an english speaking group.
If enough people are up for it than why not, im open to contributing if the time comes.