Forums / Community / Recruiting

Merc Work or just join a clan either way im in.

OP Korrupt Ketzer

Hey I want to do mercenary work or join a clan that has some military like attributes and active players if not I'm sticking to a merc role. Message down below but for quicker answer just message me via xbox at Korrupt Ketzer.
I'd be happy to take you in to Aereus Prime! Currently, the company is very new, but belongs to a larger organization of companies that work together, and help one another. Hope you consider!
I'd be happy to take you in to Aereus Prime! Currently, the company is very new, but belongs to a larger organization of companies that work together, and help one another. Hope you consider!
Joining Aereus Prime will really help the spartan company grow, do go looking for the bigger military clans. Join the smaller ones are help create something positive and new in the community. Give EagleCohort a chance to grow his spartan company.

Premier Redeemer115
Spoiler:
Show
I would join but small company's never work out in the end for me sorry
Hey I want to do mercenary work or join a clan that has some military like attributes and active players if not I'm sticking to a merc role. Message down below but for quicker answer just message me via xbox at Korrupt Ketzer.
Check out Heavenly Sword! Might be what you want.
See, it is currently a smaller Company, but part of a larger organization known as a coalition, which is a group of companies, a few larger ones, that work together and help one another grow.
See, it is currently a smaller Company, but part of a larger organization known as a coalition, which is a group of companies, a few larger ones, that work together and help one another grow.
That is why I stepped in and stated you should join EagleCohort's Spartan Company, and also most people do not like to join smaller Spartan Companies because they are small which is just silly.
That is why I stepped in and stated you should join EagleCohort's Spartan Company, and also most people do not like to join smaller Spartan Companies because they are small which is just silly.
Dude it don't matter I'm not joining a one man company
plus I found a company