Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

Need active halo buddies to play with?

OP ilikerice0000

Who we are: We are TheUprising clan a competitve clan looking for more members to join us in our clan to help us in becoming stronger and better. Most of us are on everyday and we are all in different timezones therefore you will always be able to play with someone in our clan

Requirements: To get in is simple, all you need is 1.0 k/d and above, and also have atleast diamond in your arena rankings, once you've got in contact with me or any other higher ups we will play 3 games with you. one slayer, one breakout and one team arena, if we think you're worthy then we will accept you into the clan

Our Mission/What We'll do for You: Our mission in TheUprising is to make the player reach their maximum potential, help them find their weaknesses and them help them improve on them to make the player nearly flawless. We wish to help anyone and everyone bring them to a standard where they compete in clan battles and know how to win encounters easily. We will help every member where they need, helping them learn callouts, how to win encounters efficiently and learn how to strafe in close range and long range. We will make sure it stays in your head and that you will know/do them without hesitation.
I hope to speak to anyone soon, thanks, Rice.
I'm looking for a spartin company that has at least 20% kill commendatons done and can use a player that play 10+ hours a day
i play all modes
please and thank you :)
Name of Clan:The Forsaken Empire

Contactee:Kodia Vakiiel

Mission: To bring worth a realism clan with tactics and organization. We have ranks and squads just like a real military. The leader, AguilaOfDeath,comes from former ARMA realism units with leadership experience and training. If you wish to be realistic on the battle where your have teammates that actually follow orders then enlist today.

Motto: "Velocitas Eradico".

Requirements:
- 14 years of age or older.
- Maturity.
- Loyal.
- K/D Positive (it just needs to be higher then 0.00, so if its 0.01 or higher your good)
- Microphone, English.