Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

Need friends for PC customs

OP Nemerith

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey guys, I'm looking to get into testing forge maps with people and playing some customs on pc. Sadly, Don't currently have any friends who are also interested. Anyone interested?
IM Alone to
Does joining a company make it so you can join games from that company or anything on PC? That would be sweet. I just hate the idea of adding a ton of random people as friends just to play some games. I have a hard enough time keeping track of who is who with the friends that I have.
pr4wl wrote:
Does joining a company make it so you can join games from that company or anything on PC? That would be sweet. I just hate the idea of adding a ton of random people as friends just to play some games. I have a hard enough time keeping track of who is who with the friends that I have.
Yes it does. Joining a company allows you to view what your company mates are doing and if they are online.
pr4wl wrote:
Yes it does. Joining a company allows you to view what your company mates are doing and if they are online.
Nice! now just have to figure out how to get someone to accept my request to join their company. If I can get some of my mates together tomorrow we might start a PC gaming company and post it here for people to join up or something. Or if someone else has done the same I would love to know about it.
I am also looking for someone to play with!
Are anyone of you from Europe and how do you add someone as your friend in the Xbox app??
Dunno why u dont type your usernames ...
my Xbox name is .... House PartyOG
I'm up for customs and pc achievements.

GT: ericdk
add me
GT : manueldif90
Im keen, everyone add.
GT: ST3LTH32
Also started a fb page for people AUZ/NZ to find people easy. Anyone can join tho. More the better :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Halo5FPC/
I also realized I have no friends but would love to play. Please add me if you want.

GGPPostal
please add me OwN3rXXX
add me! I'd love to get some games in
Thanks for the adds guys, sent some out myself. Just a heads up, your gamertag is the same as your forums name in case people were not aware.
Nemerith wrote:
Thanks for the adds guys, sent some out myself. Just a heads up, your gamertag is the same as your forums name in case people were not aware.
Awesome, I added you back. Thanks for making that note as well for the new players.
everybody add me too
Just started spartan Company Chaos Omen for the purpose of setting up PC custom and forge lobbies. Anyone who wants to join is welcome.
Looking to add more people, add vi kirito iv
me to me to .
Just got it. Its amazing! Always keen to run some games.
- Hentendo
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2