Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

Need more people to play with

OP djkidmix

Hello everyone!!! I'm going to be honest with you all I'm what you called a one handed gamer. I was born with cerebral palsy which affects the motor skill in my brain which in the end result I can't use my right hand. Although I have this limitation it doesn't stop me from playing games. I'm not what you call a try hard player I just wanna play to have fun with friends. So if you want to play with me sometime here my gt djkidmix
Hey, brother! Props to you for not letting your limitations stop you from what you love doing. You're welcomed to play with us. We play custom mini-games some nights, which will be less stressful and more fun. Add me. If not, I'll add you shortly. A Halo player is a Halo player in my book.
Name of Clan: The Forsaken Empire

Contactee: Kodia Vakiiel

Mission: To bring worth a realism clan with tactics and organization. We have ranks and squads just like a real military. The leader, AguilaOfDeath, comes from former ARMA realism units with leadership experience and training. If you wish to be realistic on the battlefield where you have teammates that actually follow orders then enlist today.

Motto: "Velocitas Eradico".

Requirements:
- 14 years of age or older.
- Maturity.
- Loyal.
- K/D Positive (it just needs to be higher then 0.00, so if its 0.01 or higher your good)
- Microphone, English.