Forums / Community / Recruiting

New BTB team need members!

OP Ryuko ST

I am Ryuko ST with the CDF a role play Sangheili clan that houses casual and high tier competitive players within its roster.

Recently I was leading a BTB team when we were doing internals but I wasn't able to lead successfully because the game started too early and my fellow clan mates were very incompetent when it came to listening and following orders.

Do to this we lost...

Now I am looking to start a secret BTB team within the clan that would be able to rival the best the clan has to offer without the need of insanely skilled players.

The BTB name would be the Return to Ashes and we will win battles simply by coordination, chemistry, competence and most importantly control.

If you think you can help me succeed with such an ambition please respond back or message me on XBOX at Ryuko ST.

This has the potential to become one of the greatest BTB teams on all of Halo if we play our cards right.
You're in a Spartan Company called Magical Girls. Your Halo 5 BTB K/D is 1.7 and you have 165 total H5 BTB games played. Your highest skill rank in Halo MCC is 15 with an overall K/D of 1.232

Your Spartan Company bio reads:
"Need Achilles?
Need friends?
Love anime?
Love Halo? Come right up and become a kawaii desu ne anime weeb today!"

Quoting your original post exactly: "This has the potential to become one of the greatest BTB teams on all of Halo if we play our cards right."
You may want to consider changing the wording of this sentence to more accurately reflect your skill level as a player. Also: Who's "we?"

In short: If any competent BTB player ever reads this and decides to team with you they truly are a special individual. GL man.
Ryuko just be more active with our group to climb up the ranks
You're in a Spartan Company called Magical Girls. Your Halo 5 BTB K/D is 1.7 and you have 165 total H5 BTB games played. Your highest skill rank in Halo MCC is 15 with an overall K/D of 1.232Your Spartan Company bio reads:
"Need Achilles?
Need friends?
Love anime?

Quoting your original post exactly: "This has the potential to become one of the greatest BTB teams on all of Halo if we play our cards right."
You may want to consider changing the wording of this sentence to more accurately reflect your skill level as a player. Also: Who's "we?"

In short: If any competent BTB player ever reads this and decides to team with you they truly are a special individual. GL man.
Please 1v1 me on any Halo game of your choice, I love when people believe my stats over my actual skill level Lmao
Ryuko ST wrote:
You're in a Spartan Company called Magical Girls. Your Halo 5 BTB K/D is 1.7 and you have 165 total H5 BTB games played. Your highest skill rank in Halo MCC is 15 with an overall K/D of 1.232Your Spartan Company bio reads:
"Need Achilles?
Need friends?
Love anime?

Please 1v1 me on any Halo game of your choice, I love when people believe my stats over my actual skill level Lmao
Would love to 1v1 you in H5. Haven't played in a minute, but if you see me online message and tell me you're the guy from the Waypoint forum post, I'll happily play you.