Forums / Community / Recruiting

NEW HALO5 DISCORD: OCTAGON

OP MGE icon

https://discord.gg/PMhYVZ7
Have no friends? Tired of killing bots? Wanna sweat and warm up? Join the OCTAGON discord for all your warm up needs

Goal: have hundreds of high tier players to warm up with in octagon & organize scrims for 2v2’s and 4v4’s for players looking to practice before tournaments/events
Not bad, creating an octogon and waiting for a random person to join got old fast.
Because I’m not a certain forum rank I cant create a proper link, if anyone has the permission to do so it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
Octagon is fun, so long as you scrim by region only. Server advantage can totally lopside an octagon game despite the losing player being better. Now I don't mind it, just hard to practice with anyone that is not from Canada EAST.
TraadeMerK wrote:
Octagon is fun, so long as you scrim by region only. Server advantage can totally lopside an octagon game despite the losing player being better. Now I don't mind it, just hard to practice with anyone that is not from Canada EAST.
Thats where I’m from if you’re down to do some octagon
MGE icon wrote:
TraadeMerK wrote:
Thats where I’m from if you’re down to do some octagon
Oh word? heck yeah man. I love octagon! I'm not great at it but it's fun.