This is a story im making,its right after Halo 4, please help me? Add ur own spartan story with me included (when u joined, add ur spartan name and number) so I may take a screenshot of our story and I will make a book and keep it to show others. After the story is done I will make a after story of us an compliment every one of you for ur hard work an you will be my friends, an will ask u to help make another story.
Feb. 27 2019
. This is Spartan sera 1173 (Damian/Jonh). The time is 5:39pm and it is quiet. I grue up poor, hungry, cold and hot. The day I started being a Sparten Jonh/117 was like my teacher. He taught me he works in the battlefield. Cortana saw no greed,no mercy,pitty or remors to enemys. She said to find Nolbole 6 and have him teach you how to be a real sparten. She said " I chosed him to deliver me to capten Keys". and so I did and he taught me how to be a real sparten. I wished he was still alive to see me now. Hreea! He would be so proud of me, I even wear master chiefs armor (the newer one). With all this war still going on? I don't know how I am to find 117 when camander locket is hunting him down. Doctor Halsey asked me to find him and bring him back. She also gave me a Cortana that will help me.
But the thing is I killed more people, UNSC and Covanent to run and find 117. I need help to him......... I am looking for new recruts to find 117. I am Nobol 1. So that means I am making Nobol team. So join and tell me sera number u are and name. And we will stop this WAR.
. Sera, 1173 sining out.
What did I just read lol?
Um. I want to say this is a LFG kinda thing but I'm really not sure :/

EDIT:
Nevermind, he's making a clan. Right-o
you spelled spartan wrong lol
This is war! Sorry i mean i wrote this
I wanted to write a story about finding 117 before halo 5 was made
So r u in or out
This is war! Sorry i mean i wrote this
I wanted to write a story about finding 117 before halo 5 was made
So r u in or out
yeah sure why not
One down 16 more to go. Thank u AwesomeWolf2002
tuhin94 wrote:
Saw that someone had just commented on this. Im extremely confused on what this is. Like, didnt Noble 6 die before halo 5? Before Halo CE? isnt master chief still wearing his new armor, cause its new? Isnt there one cortana, or corrupted fragments of her?
tuhin94 wrote:
Saw that someone had just commented on this. Im extremely confused on what this is. Like, didnt Noble 6 die before halo 5? Before Halo CE? isnt master chief still wearing his new armor, cause its new? Isnt there one cortana, or corrupted fragments of her?
Yes an yes but there is a new nobole 6