Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

New to Halo and xbox

OP VerticalUrna

Greetings Spartans,
After playing through all the campaigns in the absolute awesome master chief collection. I have to confess I'm completely hooked and I'm quickly becoming a fan lol 😆!
Looking to get involved in some casual, coop and competitive play and it would be great to make some friends and become involved in the halo community!
Please let me know if you interested and send me your xbox ID
Quote:
Greetings Spartans,
After playing through all the campaigns in the absolute awesome master chief collection. I have to confess I'm completely hooked and I'm quickly becoming a fan lol 😆!
Looking to get involved in some casual, coop and competitive play and it would be great to make some friends and become involved in the halo community!
Welcome to Halo and Xbox! Glad you finally made it here.

Which one was your favorite?
Quote:
Greetings Spartans,

Halo 2 so far but I have just started halo 5 so it's looking like a close call atm
Better late than never XD
If you're looking for an fun community then we would love to have you in UEG Orion! Message me sometime on xbox!
Check out the Dropshock Brigade, we are just standing back up after a hiatus and looking for players. I sent you a PM if you are still looking or check out our site at Dropshock.us
Greetings Spartans,
Would you liek to join a Spartan company
Quote:
Greetings Spartans,

Halo 2 so far but I have just started halo 5 so it's looking like a close call atm
The multiplayer of halo 2 and halo 5 are my favorites. If you ever need help getting down some of the basic pvp stuff feel free to msg me anytime. Halo 5 is a difficult multiplayer to grasp, but becomes addicting and very fun once the basic gameplay is comfortable to you.
Hey I would be down to play anytime.

My GT is Apollyon N7
Feel free to add me on Xbox, just got back into Halo, and playing Halo 5 , definitely looking forward to Infinite !!

GhosT
😎