Forums / Community / Recruiting

Now accepting apps for entry level positions

OP sarcasmbully

Join Kraken Hammers and fight for glory, honor, and the ability to unlock Achilles before 2025.

We're a company of current and ex moderators, and friends of friends. We have zero organization, affiliation, structure, or goals. We're not anarchists, just a tad lazy. So please erase all those visions of grandeur, glory, and long romantic walks on the beach during sunset. We're just a company of relaxed and casual gamers that occasionally find ourselves in a competitive environment. This is where I should quote some rules, but we really don't have any. Oh, except don't be a jerk.

If you think you don't have what it takes, then this is probably the company for you. Seriously. Lower your expectations now. Like, really low. Nope. Lower than that. Imagine your hand phasing through the basement floor. There, your got it.

If only I had Halo 5. And an Xbox One. And Xbox live. And money with which to buy those things. Dang.
If only I had Halo 5. And an Xbox One. And Xbox live. And money with which to buy those things. Dang.
Christmas in only 8 months away? That stinks man.
Wait so when you mean expectations should be lowered, do you feel this group won't get Achilles? Because I play very often and am looking for a group that will
If your offering what do you guys do on halo 5
Wait so when you mean expectations should be lowered, do you feel this group won't get Achilles? Because I play very often and am looking for a group that will
Well, we're pretty small. Like, there are only 18 of us in this company. So, it will take us some time to achieve that many kills.

If your offering what do you guys do on halo 5
Specifically? Not much in terms of organization. We just jump into Warzone and play. That's really it in a nutshell.
Well, we've swollen to 25 members. I know right? I was amazed we got 2. Anyway, if anyone is interested, fire away. We can always use for meat for the grinder.

Join Kraken Hammers and fight for glory, honor, and the ability to unlock Achilles before 2025.

We're a company of current and ex moderators, and friends of friends. We have zero organization, affiliation, structure, or goals. We're not anarchists, just a tad lazy. So please erase all those visions of grandeur, glory, and long romantic walks on the beach during sunset. We're just a company of relaxed and casual gamers that occasionally find ourselves in a competitive environment. This is where I should quote some rules, but we really don't have any. Oh, except don't be a jerk.

If you think you don't have what it takes, then this is probably the company for you. Seriously. Lower your expectations now. Like, really low. Nope. Lower than that. Imagine your hand phasing through the basement floor. There, your got it.

I think I'm one hundred feet below the basement floor. Do you guys accept players who are weekend only?
Spoiler:
Show

I think I'm one hundred feet below the basement floor. Do you guys accept players who are weekend only?
Spoiler:
Show

Absolutely! Welcome aboard.

Spoiler:
Show

Absolutely! Welcome aboard.
Thanks!
Still accepting? I might be willing to disband our little company of 7 to join up
Sthammy wrote:
Still accepting? I might be willing to disband our little company of 7 to join up
All are welcome.