Forums / Community / Recruiting

ODST Company

OP VEGAS MARKUS

Looking to join an ODST Company? Comment below. ODST LEGENDZ
I'm interested in joining you guys I'm slightly competitive and LOVE working in coordinated teams through matchmaking I'm also a great forger as well
There should be a way for us to delete our old messages.
I'm interested in joining you guys I'm slightly competitive and LOVE working in coordinated teams through matchmaking I'm also a great forger as well
We are all competitive... We are working towards boosting our stats and always expect to win. I'm trying to get a group of active Spartans that enjoying playing all game types like campaign, arena, warzone and custom games. In the near future I would like to host a variety of game nights to bring the clan together and have fun. We are a newer clan with small numbers for now. As soon as we get fire teams established we will run scrimmage matches to practice who does what on various maps and settings.We have room for all player types. My intent is to break down the company by game type. Our platoons are as follows:
  • Freelancer Platoon - For those with special skill sets such as forgers, administrations, alliance liaison(s), etc.
  • Campaign Platoon - For those who mainly play campiagns, H5 MCC
  • Warzone Platoon - For those who have the
  • Arena Platoon - For competitve LEGENDZ
You are more than welcome to join the platoon that best suits you. If you desire a leadership role you can be set up as a squad leader to run a fireteam or a platoon sergeant to manage platoon games.

You will be a great asset to our company if decide to join us. I also have special incentives for forgers. I'm looking for someone to help make my vision a reality. I need someone to help design an ODST Base where we can gather and recognize players, give awards, promotions and host meetings. Your hard work in the design will be rewarded with either a $25 or $50 Microsoft Gift Card depending on the detail of the base.

If you would like to join us in this new adventure let me know.