Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

PartyUpGaming is Recruiting!

OP JuggerGOOSE

Hey All,

We are a group of 4 active spartan companies in Halo 5 (PartyUpGaming, PartyUpGaming Champions, PartyUpGaming Warlords and PartyUpGaming Legends) and communicate using Discord and Xbox Live Party Chat (both are free but mandatory on joining). We are approaching 400 active members and are seeking Arena players specifically to fill our ranks! If you are a predominantly Arena focused player then the current requirements to join are as follows:
  • Must Have 1.10 Kill/Death Ratio or Higher
  • Must be Spartan Rank 100+
  • Must be Onyx or Champion Ranked
If you are a veteran war zone player looking for experienced fire teams and want to have a fun time then you are also welcome to apply as well! Requirements are below:
  • Must Have 1.45 Kill/Death Ratio or Higher
  • Must be Spartan Rank 130.
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply then send an application through to PartyUpGaming Legends, and if you have any questions, post them below or message me personally here on Halo Waypoint or on Xbox live and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for your consideration,
- JuggerGOOSE
Can you see if I could join.
what if i have a 2.2 and a 2.5 in warzone but im only 105. i only started playing halo again last month so i havent grinded to 130 yet but ill probably hit it some time next month