Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

[PC] Looking for more people to play Halo with

OP Jimmbabwe

Looking for more people to game with. I play anything and everything when it comes to Halo. I'm also a content creator and twitch streamer as well. Here is a link to my Discord as well. My steam ID and XBL gamertag is Jimmbabwe. Hit me up and we can play sometime.
Jimmbabwe wrote:
Looking for more people to game with. I play anything and everything when it comes to Halo. I'm also a content creator and twitch streamer as well. Here is a link to my Discord as well. My steam ID and XBL gamertag is Jimmbabwe. Hit me up and we can play sometime.
Hello, hello! Very cool , I recently hopped into your discord! I am soon getting a pc and l would be cool to play with you when I get it :3
DBZfan077 wrote:
Jimmbabwe wrote:
Hello, hello! Very cool , I recently hopped into your discord! I am soon getting a pc and l would be cool to play with you when I get it :3
bet, sorry for the late reply, I just saw you in discord but yes I am for sure down to play sometime just message me in discord friend